Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Fantasy X

iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    Yes FFX was a great RPG game. I'm still suprised people still play the game almost 2 years out. I liked all aspects of the game.

Wait for the sequel FFX-2 where it's gonna be different with no aeons, there's dress spheres, timed battles (amount of time before your opponent attacks), and chain attacks. It comes out on November 18, 2003 if your interested.

2. Games   -   #12
    ive been waiting for ffx2 for a long long time

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@9 November 2003 - 08:14
    fstory was fukin pathetic i mean wtf some guy becomes a huge monster somehow and then your trying to kill it and it keeps comign back wtf i sthat
    Give it a few years. Play it again once your brain has developed to something just above a chimp level, where you might be able to grasp concepts beyond "huge monster that keeps coming back."

4. Games   -   #14
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@9 November 2003 - 07:14
    final fantasy 10 was pathetic

rating-10 being best

graphics-10
    sound-8
    story-2
    gameplay-10
    characters-1

ok graphics were awesome

sound was ok

story was fukin pathetic i mean wtf some guy becomes a huge monster somehow and then your trying to kill it and it keeps comign back wtf i sthat

gameplay was average final fantasy gameplay....run talk run talk etc so it got 10

characters oh here comes the pain: only 1 cool character out of the whole game who was cool -aruon, the rest of the characters were all fukin annoying and retarded...there is the main chracter whos a fukin sissy, crybaby, meg ryan wanabe, then there is a some retarded tiger who never talks, there is a old witch bitch, some retarded female characters who are supposed to be hot lmao yeah ok

anyway game sucked
    You make no point at all....

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    one comment, taking out the free walking worldmap was the dumbest crap enix could have done...

Other than that X was no different from it's predecessors except it's much easier, like really much easier. Auto-life last boss?? It's too piss easy I removed the last 2 bosses with one normal hit each by auron...it wasn't much fun after u get celestial weapons and you hit 99,999 all the time..

I think I deleted by save file on my mem card

EDIT:

NA Release for FFX-2 is in november 03 which is this month, im pretty certain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12