Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Software for Playing BDMV folder or BD Movies

Evelyn's Avatar กก ƃɯo ƃɯo ƃɯo BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by vinhkhang01 View Post
    Thank you so much replying back and I'm using Windows 7.

I believe I have MPC. MPC doesn't play folder only file only!
    it plays folder too.
    MPC should display suns by default, alternately you can external load subs too, please confirm u have sub-vob installed with KLCP.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by pastoral View Post
    The alternative way is that make the BDMV as a ISO file. Then, Mount it with Daemon Tool, and play it with PowerDVD.
    Who is gonna like to make a 44GB or 32GB BD folder to a single ISO file.
    it's takes time and I think TotalMedia Theatre 5 is good for playing movie from a BD folder and you can select chapter of the movie and subtitle just like a real BD player.
    Last edited by ElitUser; 03-23-2011 at 05:43 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    The alternative way is that make the BDMV as a ISO file. Then, Mount it with Daemon Tool, and play it with PowerDVD.
    That's why I jumped in with a suggestion, it's really impractical.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    it's takes time and I think TotalMedia Theatre 5 is good for playing movie from a BD folder and you can select chapter of the movie and subtitle just like a real BD player.
    It does not take much time to make a BD folder to a single ISO file. I have a PC with E8400 CPU and two hard disks. To create a 22 GB ISO only takes me less than 5 minutes.
    http://www.imgupload.org/images/188_01.jpg
    For a 40GB folder, it will probably be about 9 minutes.
    If you have a i7 processor and SSDs, it will be more efficient to make a ISO.
    As a consequence, converting a BD folder to a single ISO file does not bother me at all.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

It does not take much time to make a BD folder to a single ISO file. I have a PC with E8400 CPU and two hard disks. To create a 22 GB ISO only takes me less than 5 minutes.
    http://www.imgupload.org/images/188_01.jpg
    For a 40GB folder, it will probably be about 9 minutes.
    If you have a i7 processor and SSDs, it will be more efficient to make a ISO.
    As a consequence, converting a BD folder to a single ISO file does not bother me at all.
    You're still forgetting a whole series of software being involved in watching EVERY BD movie. There's just no point to all the effort.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Thank you so much guys and I am able to watch BD folder with Arcsoft Total Media Theater.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    ryoaska
    I'm also trying to watch a bd folder with TMT and having some issues. The file structure is all correct and it's being opened and read fine it seems- but the video looks all corrputed when it plays back. The top half is ok, then as it goes down it gets blocky and goes into complete blackness. The m2ts files in the stream directory all play fine individually when I use VLC media player to play them though...so I dont think there's an issue with the transcoded video itself.

The video was originally from a DVD (home video, no copyright protection), demuxed with pgcDemux, and authored to blu-ray with multiAVCHD. I created an ISO with imgburn (used 'build mode', dragged the BDMV and Certificate folders in, changed file format type to UDF). When I look at the disc in explorer it shows all the same content I have locally on my hard drive...but for some reason it it will not TMT and powerDVD will not play from the virtually mounted ISO and say it's not readable. TMT will play from the same files locally on my HD, but give that corrupted video on playback...

Any help would be appreciated...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12