Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: CHDBits open interview!

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    uploading a TB is very easy if you download the full BD disks. There is no point on trying to join the site you don't plan on downloading those
    Yeah fuck off megabyteme , why can't you be more like snap3r and want it because it like another site.
    Just because you don't have an unlimited bandwidth , fail to see the point of belonging to a place where Chinese is the language of operation and generally have too much of a life to want to waste a portion of it dealing with idiots with delusions of grandeur doesn't mean that no one else does.

Btw not that anyone cares but it took me over three years to make 1 TB on araditracker and though pointless when I managed it I felt a certain satisfaction .
    Alternately it took me 2 weeks on IPT with a seedbox and all I experienced from that was the feeling of needing to get more so I could further show how "cool" I was.
    Glad to see that others follow resolutely in that path of stupidity .

Also when HD ceases to be the overriding passion of the bt social climber I wonder what they will turn to next .
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    uploading a TB is very easy if you download the full BD disks. There is no point on trying to join the site you don't plan on downloading those
    That does not even come close to answering my questions...

I'll repeat:

Quote Originally Posted by me
    Can ANYONE explain the benefit of joining a site which requires you to download, and seed files you will never use? BT was designed for efficiency- this sort of membership is SOOO counter to efficiency that it is painful for anyone with a shred of intelligence.

Please, also explain why one needs to do it with such quantity AND speed...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    That does not even come close to answering my questions...

I'll repeat:

Quote Originally Posted by me
    Can ANYONE explain the benefit of joining a site which requires you to download, and seed files you will never use? BT was designed for efficiency- this sort of membership is SOOO counter to efficiency that it is painful for anyone with a shred of intelligence.

Don't look at me , Last 2 months everything I've downloaded has been off of Demonoid.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah fuck off megabyteme , why can't you be more like snap3r and want it because it like another site.
    Just because you don't have an unlimited bandwidth , fail to see the point of belonging to a place where Chinese is the language of operation and generally have too much of a life to want to waste a portion of it dealing with idiots with delusions of grandeur doesn't mean that no one else does.

Btw not that anyone cares but it took me over three years to make 1 TB on araditracker and though pointless when I managed it I felt a certain satisfaction .
    Alternately it took me 2 weeks on IPT with a seedbox and all I experienced from that was the feeling of needing to get more so I could further show how "cool" I was.
    Glad to see that others follow resolutely in that path of stupidity .

Also when HD ceases to be the overriding passion of the bt social climber I wonder what they will turn to next .
    Not sure what you wanted to say as i dont completely understand sarcasm in english but i salute you for admiting that you followed the path of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

The benefit if towards the site ofc.They want to force users to donate.Its just a campaign to get more money.
    Last edited by snap3r; 04-05-2011 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Actually the sarcasm is sub-textually written in Palaic , a long dead language once spoken in ancient Palaic that which is now Turkey but I didn't really expect you to catch that .

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    • you must get 1TB uploaded after 1 month.of course you must keep CHD rules.Mustn't let your ratio below 2.05 if you will be BANNED!
    • but If you feel too difficult,you can directly donate to get buffer.
    • And yes! We have closed the normal users invite system forever! Only staff and vip user can sent the invite! So you should catch this opportunity!
    • 2.) How old are you and where are you from?
    • 5.) What are some of your favourite movie genres?
    • 10.) Post a website that you would like to be a member of and reasons why. Excluding CHD of course.
    Another HD site delivers <3

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I don't see this kind of news on CHDBits site that they are going to open an interview for new joining. Where is that news from ? any idea.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    See above (read and comprehend). Give me an example of a new Bluray that needs 3 days to be finished on CHD. I've been member there for years and this has never happened to me. Not once.
    Every single one with a CHDBits tag
    That's simply wrong and can be easily proven wrong by looking at the stickied torrents alone.

Not sure what your agenda is, but you're talking nonsense.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by snap3r View Post
    The benefit is towards the site ofc.They want to force users to donate.Its just a campaign to get more money.
    Ah... It's a profit deal. Takes the pressure off.

Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-05-2011 at 10:11 PM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast