Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: CHDBits open interview!

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by pakito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xisabella View Post

Note: This is only for foreigners, and Chinese guys should go http://www.chdtv.net to take the chance.
    I am curious about this..Which are the requirements for chinese guys?? Are they exempt from 1 tb up first month?
    The mainlanders probably need seedboxes to stay afloat, internet service in China is absolute rubbish.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pakito View Post

I am curious about this..Which are the requirements for chinese guys?? Are they exempt from 1 tb up first month?
    The mainlanders probably need seedboxes to stay afloat, internet service in China is absolute rubbish.
    Yep, I know it..That is the reason why i wonder it ..hdchina have many chineses ips and chdbits admit them...Compatriots will be exempt from 1 tb up first month likely, (i guess).
    Last edited by pakito; 04-14-2011 at 06:01 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I sent them an email before midnight and the next day at noon i got the invite.Around 12 hours i guess.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Poster
    Depends on your time zone and when it is night time in China. Less than 5 minutes is the quickest I know of.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    I think you don't need this site because speed is very low

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by jokerbow View Post
    I think you don't need this site
    Hear, hear.

By the way, I thought they had solved the speed problem?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Then i guess you were declined.Send another one from another mail and spice it up a bit.
    Also i made it to 1 TB with just my home connection.
    Last edited by snap3r; 05-01-2011 at 08:45 AM. Reason: cuz i can

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    We decide to lower the requirement of sending invites for a week. From 1 June to 7 June, "Power User" and higher classes will be able to send invites. We've disabled bonus-invite exchange from now. Only those who already have invites in their account can invite.

Also, we'll start another assessment of statistics to encourge user activity.

Requirements:
    1) Users registered before 1 May 2011, who upload too little (last 5% of all users by 30 June 2011) will be pruned.
    2) Users registered from 1 May to 30 June 2011 will need to meet all of the following three requirements by 12 A.M. 31 July 2011(GMT+8): upload≥80G, download≥60G, bonus≥2000. Users who fail to fullfill the requirements will be disabled.

Uploader and higher classes are exempted from the above assessment. Assessment result will be announced after the "Assessment Day".

---CHDBits Staff---
    Expect requests in the giveaway forum (read: de-facto trading forum) to explode soon.

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    9.) Provide me with all your movie tracker profiles. Additional profiles of your most used trackers would also help. (At least 4 profiles are preferred, more would be better of course).

This may sound like a stupid question, but do they mean the main link to your account that exposes your username, upload and download stats?

or just the trackers which you are part of

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Yes, I'm inclined to think it's talking about profile links, as you think it does.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast