Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: New Pg Blocklist For Zonealarm, I Did All The Work

Double Agent
    yeah didn't i say i got crap in my zone? lool

2. File Sharing   -   #102
    The Expert settings had alot of issues, the new ZAUpdate 2.0 seems to work well and is importing the ranges into Zones which was always more effective and quicker but used to have issues with large blocks which ZAUpdate seems to have fixed, I would suggest you all try ZAUpdate at this point as the bugs seem cleared out...

3. File Sharing   -   #103
    i used zaupdate 2 last night and it put all the blocked ranges of ip's into zones rater than expert rules. and now the new xml file in the first post of this topic does the same thing. i was just wondering why and also wondering if these two different things have the same effect.

RN

4. File Sharing   -   #104
    ZAUpdate version 2.0 and above use the Zones section instead of the Expert groups and rules. Some users had probelms where the expert groups and rules we're not woprking for them, so I switched methods.

You can use version 1.8 if you'd like or version 2.0 I'd suggest using 2.0 though.

5. File Sharing   -   #105
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by forcedfx@16 December 2003 - 16:40
    ZAUpdate version 2.0 and above use the Zones section instead of the Expert groups and rules. Some users had probelms where the expert groups and rules we're not woprking for them, so I switched methods.

You can use version 1.8 if you'd like or version 2.0 I'd suggest using 2.0 though.
    now that's the guy who wrote the proggy not me lol

just to clear up a few thing

6. File Sharing   -   #106
    muchspl2
    update for da 2k4

7. File Sharing   -   #107
    Double Agent

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011