Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Public Trackers

bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    if you are looking for good public tracker, then go for demonoid. Although it is not public, but it is semi-private tracker and not much different from public tracker. And there is always the option of tpb.
    Teh n00b.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post

I'd like the complicated answer, please.
    Sorry can't help but how about a simple translation :"I'm totally lacking in any depth , originality or imagination and the usual pabulum is quite OK for me".

" Also I scare easily ".

As for public trackers I think if you are using them for something " random or weird" and have the great luck not to find every so titled torrent is really not what it says then I hardly think ( owing to the "random or weird" part) the authorities give a much of a crap.
    On the other hand probably not a good idea to download a cam of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
    This is pretty much my take as well. As long as it's not the latest and greatest, or that popular, you should probably be o.k. Still, I can't remember the last time I've really needed to take to a public tracker, and if it is something of the sort, you can usually find it through a Google search through some other method/means (i.e. filehoster and their ilk, etc.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I used TPB only once years ago when I couldn't find a specific release on the private trackers I was back then. Other than that, it's private trackers only for me, with an occasional DDL (mostly mobile apps).

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    if u have the right private trackers, u do not need public ones... otherwise you probably do.... i have all i need on my private ones... (even i have not a few, i'm still using almost all of them regullary..)
    "It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is progress!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12