Thread: Avoid Audiozone: *READ: SCAM! *

Just want to send out a heads-up to all those thinking of donating to Audiozone torrents. I donated, and 24 hours later my username was deleted, no reason as to why. Money gone. Be careful with this site. The admin is a scam artist unfortunately.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Now, fill a dispute with paypal
    Teh n00b.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    I would think if it was a scam, the owner would delete the ones who didn't donate, and keep the ones who did.

I wonder what the real story is?
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvder View Post
    Just want to send out a heads-up to all those thinking of donating to Audiozone torrents. I donated, and 24 hours later my username was deleted, no reason as to why. Money gone. Be careful with this site. The admin is a scam artist unfortunately.
    As stated previously your logic seems to be very flawed. Although, I have never been a member of AudioZone torrents, so I can't 100% argue with you.
    It just wouldn't make sense that a torrent site would purposely delete a member who left a donation for no reason.
    If they were in it for money, it would make more sense to keep you and continue receiving your money.

I hope you understand that donating doesn't (in most cases) make you above the rules of a tracker.
    Although, if you are really innocent (which I don't tend to believe), I would go over to their irc and talk to them.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    In many cases traders and other idiots donate thinking that tracker staff will be less likely to disable them if they've just given money. That's probably the case here.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sysop's also usually ban if you do a charge back after getting any upload credit or other benifit for donating.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    look at his username, and his post count, verrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy suss.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorx View Post
    look at his username, and his post count, verrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy suss.
    name (specially nickname in an online forum) doesn't count toward anything.
    Last edited by bijoy; 04-22-2011 at 08:50 AM. Reason: typo
    Teh n00b.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    name (specially nickname in an online forum) deosn't count towards anything.
    I thought first impressions meant a lot.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Not when I always muck them up.
    Ellipses go here.