Thread: Good tracker with betting/gambling systems on it....

Hi,

I am writing to ask, does anyone know of any good trackers that have a good selection of betting/gambling systems torrents??

More specifically, i am most interested in horse race betting/trading systems and any other sports betting/ trading systems.

any help greatly appreciated, and keep up the excellent work!

Ps. I also have systems to upload and share, as this area is a hobby/passion i enjoy doing. thank you in advance for any help/advice offered

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I'm good for you.
    Mmm are you talking about the codebase behind sites like 888 and PartyGaming? I highly doubt these are available anywhere... I welcome anyone to prove me wrong, but if I designed a pefrectly random, unbiased and fair gambling system I'd DRM it to shit and license it for millions to gambling sites.
    Last edited by TONiC; 04-22-2011 at 07:06 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TONiC View Post
    Mmm are you talking about the codebase behind sites like 888 and PartyGaming? I highly doubt these are available anywhere... I welcome anyone to prove me wrong, but if I designed a pefrectly random, unbiased and fair gambling system I'd DRM it to shit and license it for millions to gambling sites.
    Lol, he's talking about Martingale systems and shit like that.

seasidesizzler: If you're serious about making money betting, there's sports arbitrage: Arb Forum is the only serious forum out there dedicated to the topic.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Lol, yeah Heiska is correct, i'm interested in any trackers that i can download horse racing systems/strategies and other sports betting systems and strategies(golf, cricket, soccer, tennis etc.).... for example:

any of the ebooks from http://www.onlineracingreview.com (obviously from the 'approved' section down the right hand side, which is where systems have done favourably after tests) and there is also a similar blog/website at http://www.cash-master.com/blog (again, i'm more looking at getting the systems from the 'approved systems' section, this time down the left hand side)

Hope that clarifies my aims of what i am looking for clearer.

Also, i appreciate the link to arbs forum heiska, i will check it out and again i would just like to clarify that i am more looking for the ebooks/software that did well in the tests (the approved section) on the above website review pages. thanks for reading.