Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Torrentleech .... ratio cheat

bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    If you think I don't have Asperger's, then explain to me why I am still a virgin. Explain to me why I am not able to get a woman.
    Security guards.
    Teh n00b.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    If you think I don't have Asperger's, then explain to me why I am still a virgin. Explain to me why I am not able to get a woman.
    Security guards.
    Well, she felt I was acting inappropriately; that's why she called a security. But the problem still remains: I am still a virgin... One of my college buddies came to my house and he wanted to order a prostitute, but when the prostitute came, I didn't want to have sex with her because she wasn't attractive. Also, prostitutes are just nasty... Anyway, can Darth Rings explain to me why people that I've known since high school rarely call me? Can he explain to me why I rarely meet with them? (Though they treat me well when I meet with them and that's actually great).

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Security guards.
    Well, she felt I was acting inappropriately; that's why she called a security. But the problem still remains: I am still a virgin... One of my college buddies came to my house and he wanted to order a prostitute, but when the prostitute came, I didn't want to have sex with her because she wasn't attractive. Also, prostitutes are just nasty... Anyway, can Darth Rings explain to me why people that I've known since high school rarely call me? Can he explain to me why I rarely meet with them? (Though they treat me well when I meet with them and that's actually great).
    They are all off having "the sex".
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    megabyteme, I am being serious.

Also, Darth Rings, you've known me since 2009. When you were a member of bitmetv in 2009, do you remember what was practically the first thing you found about me? You found out that I was a virgin. You even made a comment about it in their forums. Now, it's 2011 and I am still a virgin, so what makes you think I don't have Asperger's?
    Last edited by OlegL; 05-01-2011 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    You should write a book OlegL, I'm serious. 'The Art of Trolling' should be title. You've perfected it. It would be a tremendous success, guaranteed.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Maybe I don't really understand the meaning of the word "troll", since a lot of you keep using that word.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Well, she felt I was acting inappropriately; that's why she called a security. But the problem still remains: I am still a virgin... One of my college buddies came to my house and he wanted to order a prostitute, but when the prostitute came, I didn't want to have sex with her because she wasn't attractive. Also, prostitutes are just nasty...
    Swagger_NoSwagger.gif

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Very rare people who got their accounts disbled can get them back. Your are very lucky. Congratulations!

9. BitTorrent   -   #49

Also, Darth Rings, you've known me since 2009. When you were a member of bitmetv in 2009, do you remember what was practically the first thing you found about me? You found out that I was a virgin. You even made a comment about it in their forums. Now, it's 2011 and I am still a virgin, so what makes you think I don't have Asperger's?
    What the hell are you talking about. are you serious man ! nobody will care about your shit or even if you still virgin ROFL. And if you didn't get the meaning of "Troll" you must try the google I am sure if you use it as possible as you can then, every what you still asking about it will be clear " I really doubt "

by the way you said " I was virgin heh ?! could you put down here a prove for that, .png is the prefered for me "
    Last edited by Daniel_30; 05-02-2011 at 05:35 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1

And you will remain virgin for a long time.
    Teh n00b.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast