Thread: Shadows Client Help

So The past few days while i am dl'ing the program just frezzes the numbers donw move nothing but i can still press the puase button or the cancel button or the x button but it just isnt dl'ing as i type this it is sitting there doing nothing but says i am dl'in at 56kbs and uping at 30kbs and those numbers arnt moving and the up and down totals arnt moving and if i do pause it then hit resume it just sits there so i have to keep closing it and reopening it to get it to work then it goes for a while then stops again and i have to close and open it. it doesnt do this when i seed my own files so i dont know what the deal is there are plenty of seeds on and every time i close and start over it works fine. so does anyone know what the deal is??

sorry this is so long but i wanted to get as much info out the first time as possible lol and it is written as if i were talking directly to you so it might be hard to understand but im alittle pissed right now so i dont want to waste my time spelling it all out so to speak lol thanks for the help and your patientce with this messed up post

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    go into pref>advanced and change the max peers connection to 60 or bellow

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by jb83@11 November 2003 - 00:43
    So The past few days while i am dl'ing the program just frezzes the numbers donw move nothing but i can still press the puase button or the cancel button or the x button but it just isnt dl'ing as i type this it is sitting there doing nothing but says i am dl'in at 56kbs and uping at 30kbs and those numbers arnt moving and the up and down totals arnt moving and if i do pause it then hit resume it just sits there so i have to keep closing it and reopening it to get it to work then it goes for a while then stops again and i have to close and open it. it doesnt do this when i seed my own files so i dont know what the deal is there are plenty of seeds on and every time i close and start over it works fine. so does anyone know what the deal is??

sorry this is so long but i wanted to get as much info out the first time as possible lol and it is written as if i were talking directly to you so it might be hard to understand but im alittle pissed right now so i dont want to waste my time spelling it all out so to speak lol thanks for the help and your patientce with this messed up post
    Good lord that's a run-on sentence.

Sorry, can't help ya.