Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Karagarga (KG), new server and testing

Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Who wants to build 'huge' buffer in any tracker?
    Because Karagarga is next to impossible to get a good ratio, even with a seedbox. I'm majoring in film studies and KG has been a life send. Even my prof downloads his films from KG.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by sbovisjb1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Who wants to build 'huge' buffer in any tracker?
    Because Karagarga is next to impossible to get a good ratio, even with a seedbox. I'm majoring in film studies and KG has been a life send. Even my prof downloads his films from KG.
    you are wrong, it's very possible to have good ratio on kg. i had ratio about 4 with 100 Gb downloaded till freeleech, and about 100 Gbs of upload were bonus, so even not having used featured torrents i would have ratio above 1. (upload speed is 5-6 mbit/s, and i'm seeding at other trackers as well).

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I'm majoring in film studies and KG has been a life send. Even my prof downloads his films from KG.
    Am your prof and I have to admit KG is one of the better places for this kind of niche. It's good to know they upgraded servers.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverMan View Post

you are wrong, it's very possible to have good ratio on kg. i had ratio about 4 with 100 Gb downloaded till freeleech, and about 100 Gbs of upload were bonus, so even not having used featured torrents i would have ratio above 1. (upload speed is 5-6 mbit/s, and i'm seeding at other trackers as well).
    Not everyone has the good fortune of being able to refer to 5-6mbit line as a slow one.
    Having said that, KG is pretty difficult to seed at, for most regular peeps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12