Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Thread: The Prodigy

Big 'Prodigy' fan, been listening to their stuff since the first e.p. 'What evil lurks' (a long, long time ago) when Rave was just a baby?!? But shit have these guys done anything in the past few years...y'hear all the talk about a new 'studio' album..but i aint seen nothing..has someone got any ideas???
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Music   -   #2
    I have been into the Prodigy for years and have seen them live a number of times.

I did a google search and came up with this:

We'll believe it when we see it...
    Prodigy Extras

PRODIGY’s long awaited new album will be released next spring, according to LIAM HOWLETT.

Following the release of the single 'Baby's Got A Temper' in early 2002, Prodigy have been attempting to finish the long-awaited follow-up to 1997's'The Fat Of The Land'.

The record, which has a working title of ‘Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned’, will now be released next year according to main man Liam Howlett.

In a statement issued to the US press, Liam said: "Recording of the album started about four months ago. Intentions are to deliver the new album shortly after the New Year. Single release will precede a spring/summer album release date."

4. Music   -   #3
    All i can say Mr Howlett is 'shape ya f***in' self m8!!!!!'....ok they have been touring, and i know he's being off gettin married and all that stuff...but cmon next spring I think they said at the time of the 'Baby's got a temper' single that an album would follow shortly I reckon its a case of it ready when its ready...Anyways Prodigy jus' get better an better with both live acts/albums as the years go this next one could be something special....

Top 5 best Prodg tracks -

1. Poison
    2. Diesel Power
    3. Breathe
    4. What Evil Lurks
    5. Hyperspeed / Your Love / Weather experience (couldnt make my mind up?!?&#33
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!