Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Southern One Liners

MusicChick's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by boxofslavery@10 November 2003 - 12:54
    The south sucks.
    My plan? Take one of those giant tractor chainsaws used to cut up roads, cut out Alabama (including that crappy part of Florida that should be Alabama) and push it into the ocean.
    I don't think it does. I'm a southerner and its nice and quiet where I live. Being southern, I still think some of the jokes are funny though.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    f'n southerners...............

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot+10 November 2003 - 19:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HeavyMetalParkingLot @ 10 November 2003 - 19:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-boxofslavery@10 November 2003 - 18:54
    Man, how true how true.
    The saying "it&#39;s funny because it&#39;s true" never applied more than right now.
    The south sucks.
    My plan?&nbsp; Take one of those giant tractor chainsaws used to cut up roads, cut out Alabama (including that crappy part of Florida that should be Alabama) and push it into the ocean.
    kinda FUNNY when i see your name and then see you say the south sucks.......... [/b][/quote]
    PPL always ask if I&#39;m african american cuz of my name. Actually, a "box of slavery" is what I call that piece in your mind where you lock the bad memories so they can&#39;t hurt you. It started out as the name of my memory box, but when I lost it, I still didn&#39;t lose the memories. Hence, everyone has their box of slavery. Plus it sounds cooler than "box of joy"

It is in no way a pro KKK reference, if that&#39;s what you meant. The south sucks because I got beat up by the KKK for being a "Ni**er-Lover"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12