Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Know of any good Christian torrent/tracker sites?

Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You need to be a member for.. I think 15 days, before you can send PM to someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Indeed 15 days plus at least 5 posts. You obviously already have the latter.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Ah, thanks for the info.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ExtraDry, wanted to let you know that I am still waiting to be able to send PM's. Hopefully any day now, thanks much.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    You're a "Member" now. You should be able to send and receive PMs.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    CT which turned into BTW was a good site. Had over 6,000 albums not to mention other stuff last time I checked...

I tried visiting their site recently and it was not working though not sure for what reason.

Update: Sites working but I have no invites.
    Also can't pm users cause I "allegedly"
    Spoiler: Show
    abuse the PM system to insert former FST STAFF's head in their own tailgates.

P.S. You can find hypocrisy in every walk of life.
    For example the Police in the city I live enforce the driving laws... yet they themselves are the worse drivers I see in the city.
    Last edited by Pwner101; 06-02-2011 at 04:57 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwner101 View Post
    Use one of your other 100 accounts

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    I actually only have this one at the moment....
    (Didn't see much point in signing up for a new one since I don't use pms here to catch users anyways...)

The current staff in the bt section aren't 1/4 as bad as the douchebags that were here as staff before.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Thanks for the info. ExtraDry was nice enough to provide me with an invite, so I'm a happy camper.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwner101 View Post
    CT which turned into BTW was a good site. Had over 6,000 albums not to mention other stuff last time I checked...

I tried visiting their site recently and it was not working though not sure for what reason.

P.S. You can find hypocrisy in every walk of life.
    For example the Police in the city I live enforce the driving laws... yet they themselves are the worse drivers I see in the city.
    Again this same old talk?
    If you want to dispute the infraction, just open a report and you can be sure I'll personally forward it to the managers, being myself just a lowly moderator.

If you don't wish to do that, then just stop complaining, it's growing old.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast