Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Know of any good Christian torrent/tracker sites?

Thanks for this thread, I learned alot.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Christian torrent = Matthew 28, the Great Commission? I stole the Word to spread the Word.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Btw, conspiracyhub.com is up and running strong. It is the best Christian Torrent site out there or at least I've found. Offers a great list of Biblical and conspiracy related torrents that will inform everyone. In addition, the forum or shoutbox for members is a great way for others to converse on the Net. I recommend every Christian give it a try. It's also the main hub for the POtHS torrent team, not only the largest torrent maker of Christian torrents, but maybe the largest of all torrent makers. Here you'll find Bible Movies, Bible Studies from all sorts of good pastors, Holy Treasures or Ancient Discoveries, Origins, Creation, Prophecy, Satan, Conspiracy Fact, Prophetic Times, SIN-ister Secrets, Gospel Music, and etc...

Also for those not in the know, torrents are not Evil. I live by God's Laws, not Man's Laws. Being a good Christian and downloading torrents is not against the Law of God but only Man's way of controlling and manipulating the masses. Do not be deceived and do not feel that which is right! Far too much brainwashing exists today and the masses are no wiser but simply led astray and soon into the furnace. Downloading torrents and staying informed is in no way stealing or invoking condemnation for our Lord and Savior. So have at it, enjoy and God Bless!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Hi again, contract slave of Satan here. He just wanted me to remind all of you that all conspiracies are his intellectual property and he doesn't really mind if you violate that copyright. Also, he'd like to thank all of you for illegally downloading content, he wishes he could express his gratitude more but he's always swamped with work. There's this all powerful omnipotent prick always trying to undermine his work, you know how it goes.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Knowledge should be free, as always

Therefore, Good Christians steal!
    Last edited by yomanwassup2; 01-15-2012 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Silly Minions... you're brainwashed minds have little affect on anyone in the know, religious or otherwise. Funny how you uphold the lies and deceit preached in the Mis-educational system and I'm sure it's not limited to copyright infringements which is not stealing by the way. It only provides a means for companies to continue to charge for their services similar to Planned Obsolescence, except with copyrights they circumvent the obsolescence part and make others simply re-purchase anything they wish to lend or share.

However to stay on subject, let's address a few key points. Do you back SOPA??? News flash, it does the same thing as copyrighting. Also did you know the powerful organization in charge prosecuting copyright infringements on the Internet is being, themselves, sued for copyright infringement and illegal downloading off the Web??? I bet not. And yes, it is true! Keep being puppet slaves and doing what your masters tell you. The old do as I say but not as i do routine. Not like you don't have enough fluoride in your drinking water, vaccines with mercury poisoning and cause other diseases, illegal bands of politicians that dismantle your national constitutions, increased taxation on underpaid/over-worked citizens to earn worthless Monopoly $$ and etc. Guess, you're so content being a mindless zombie for your masters you'll never wake up to find the truth? Shortly when things start going south, don't come here whining. But do remember, God Forgives and Jesus Saves! Just hope for yourself that you'll figure that out in time.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    You can find many albums of Christian Death at WhatCD .

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by greghar View Post
    The old do as I say but not as i do routine.
    I know, it's classic Christian behavior isn't it?

Anyways, I showed your justification of piracy to Great Satan and he loved it. Both Satan and I are against SOPA, Satan feels it would limit his exposure to the masses while I feel it's designed to be a tool of social control, manipulation and censorship (you're familiar with that, certain types of people try to use the belief in a metaphysical creator to do the same thing). SOPA is God's will, we'll see if the great Christians that run the country will win God's favor and vote in the way of control over logic.

Quote Originally Posted by garlic View Post
    You can find many albums of Christian Death at WhatCD .
    Sounds like a comedy album, I didn't know they do comedy albums over at those music sites.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 01-16-2012 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    elbuitre's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    it's actually a goth band but they do, 1344 comedy albums.
    I will have my coup d'etat
    I will start a riot
    I will hold your burning flag in my hand

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Long John Silver
    Try breathetheword.org.uk - invite only Christian-only material -If not already mentioned (couldn't bother wading thru the usual flaming that seems to go on around here at times to confirm)

edit: oh wait it's the same thread..still alive and kicking I see.
    Last edited by buggyfresh; 01-16-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast