Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Know of any good Christian torrent/tracker sites?

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by greghar View Post
    However, Jesus points out in the Bible that in these modern times he would make those of intellect and wise [sic] even more foolish (probably due to their personal ego trips) and expose then [sic] further for the fools they are.
    That's a winning argument right there. Basically, you're saying the Jesus prefers his followers to be idiots... sold!

Quote Originally Posted by greghar
    Likewise, given your highly self-regarded intellect you should have chosen your words more carefully before using superlatives of "absolute morality" in your previous statement. However due to your later elaboration on the context, I will forgo any further explanation on its meaning or stressing its faults within said context. However I will state for someone of your vast linguistic knowledge, you should be more attune to the meanings and drawbacks behind using such words as "absolutes" in descriptions.
    You are correct, I am more attune to the meaning of "absolute" in this context. It is not in fact a superlative, it simply means there is no reference point for comparison. I thought I learned you that already.

Quote Originally Posted by greg
    Your mere condescending nature or demeaning tone of your remarks show [sic] little towards the understanding of the individuals you attempt to achieve dominion over while stressing the need of superiority to satisfy your own ego and justify your presence among peers.
    I don't consider you my peer.

Quote Originally Posted by gregory
    Did you know, over 80 percent of all Christian kids who enter college loose [sic] their faith by time they graduate?
    I'm sure you see that as a failing of higher education rather than an enlightened perspective on religion. I base that assumption on the exact texts you have used to describe your opinion of being a learned person.

Quote Originally Posted by McGrugher
    Truthfully, what it does show is your inability to apply that intellect in search of truth rather than giving into the brainwashing affects [sic] of the mis-educational system and peer pressures. It doesn't matter if you're a sex addict or a drug pusher. What does matter is that you caved in and gave up on yourself in order to gain the sense of belonging in today's society.
    Please demonstrate my will to comply with society's norms. Also, contrary to my youth, I no longer hunt women with my penis. I'd prefer it to happen as a situational convenience and temptation.

Quote Originally Posted by gleebglob
    In all actuality within modern society, being Christian is far from easy for many parishioners. For some, finding God can be very difficult and remaining with him even harder. Look at yourself for the proof is in the pudding, as they say. Also not to burst that giant ego, Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is the Word of God. All other religions are just that religions. All created as a religious device of satan by MAN to fool and deceive the people. This includes atheism and agnosticism as well. Yes, I know the difference between the two although you seemed to get quite an uplift believing your untruths about yourself, others and society.
    You should probably familiarize yourself with the definition of religion, here I'll put it in a spoiler:

Spoiler: Show

Quote Originally Posted by highgreghar
    I also know that you are not able to comprehend that statement, so let me enlighten you. Lost in all your arrogance, you fail to realize virtually everything you believe or desire is based on untruths due to your ever-changing worldview and misshaped or warped sense of self-imposed personal reality. The mis-educational system furthered this response while fostering this inner hatred you've created regarding Christians. I'm willing to bet Christianity posts are the only ones which you seek to expel this hatred, not posts on Islam, pagan worship, witchcraft, or any other false religions. Only Christians, am I right?
    No, you're not right. I'm equally discriminatory against all belief systems, I only have more opportunities to speak against the posts of Protestant Christians since the are more pervasive with their beliefs, an inherent flaw based on the concept of needing to witness. It's also humorous that you don't see the irony in how easy and matter-of-fact you will denounce any other religion besides your own, but feel it must be te work of Satan that anyone denounces your faith.

Quote Originally Posted by gharglered
    Now back onto the subject matter. How am I going to enlighten you? Hmm, feeling good about yourself? Well, hold on because it gets interesting.
    Guess I'll begin with science and debunk that false education you highly value.
    First, lets start with the basics and prove that Darwin's Evolution is a fraud. Everything I'm about to list IS scientifically proven but highly silenced by the controlling Elite and their scientific guru's [sic]. Nonetheless, all proven and accepted within the scientific community or establishment. Although teachers and College professors get fired for providing this information to their students. Maybe that's why you're not familiar with truth?
    1.) Big Bang? IMPOSSIBLE- scientifically PROVEN something CANNOT come from nothing! Matter or information can only be passed on and not created from nothing. Also means info. cannot be added to without it already created then passed on at up to 100 percent of host material but no higher.
    2.) Mutations only pass on lesser amounts of information causing Deformities or Lesser Beings. The complexity of DNA proves it cannot evolve on its own, especially from a lesser source of information.
    3.) Chaos Theory is HOAX taken directly from Satanic Bible - look it up! It's PROVEN impossible to create order from chaos. Actually, you should take note here of and use that as a guide to what or who you've learned all this knowledge of yours from!
    4.) Likewise, the Laws of Science & Nature prove it's IMPOSSIBLE to create something from nothing. Human Conscience CANNOT come from nothing but only from something of equal or greater conscience. Hello... that alone means human conscience must of [sic] come from another source of equal or higher conscience level (meaning GOD!)
    5.) Global Flood PROVEN. Carbon Dating & time frames thought to create rock, gems, and fossils flawed & disproved.
    6.) Darwin is a fraud backed by the pagan Catholic Church. Not only was he Catholic financially and vocally backed by the Catholic Church, his findings are DISPROVED!
    7.) Last but not least, ATHIESM [sic] = RELIGION!!!
    Certainly, it did get interesting. However, I'm getting a keen sensation that this is mostly a trolling comment. At its best, it would still fall short of a Kindergartener's demonstration of reason and an understanding o the laws of physics and biological and chemical processes. If you actually believe any of those things, your state of mental decay is more severe than I originally assumed. Someone would have to be raised on a commune with a Clockwork Orange style education in order to sincerely spew this. If I were naive enough to believe there could not exist someone so incredibly stupid, I would have resorted to only posting some sarcastic remark instead.

Also, atheism would be the opposite of religion, please refer to the definition of religion I have conveniently provided.
    Quote Originally Posted by greghareducation
    In due conscience, I am warning you everything I've listed above is not only proven but that I have well made documentaries from various trusted scholars in these fields of study that elaborate on this in much greater detail. (Hmm... maybe that's why they want to pass the SOPA laws???) Get over it & learn the truth!!! Use some of that intelligence to improve yourself and research this further on your own.
    You need to make up your mind on "education" and scholarly discovery. You're on polar opposite ends of the spectrum with this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by grejus
    However remember one thing...
    God forgives and Jesus Saves! Ask for forgiveness and seek him out. I'm sure he'd love to have you back with his flock.
    I just want to state for the record that it was you, not I, who labeled your cult members as sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by greghar
    waterMellons. ...

---Diatribe on intellectual property theft and how God doesn't think it's wrong.
    Simply put, the bible's main fault is that it does not foresee events in the future. Thus, there is no explicit decree on many of the newer age difficulties. Therefore, religious scholars attempt to extrapolate or interpolate the bible's stance on issues inconceivable to ancient peoples. With that, theft of intellectual property is still theft.

Most interesting about that, though, is that so much of the bible is plagiarized from earlier tales, both oral and recorded. That makes much of the bible an act of intellectual property theft in and of itself.

Conclusion

You are really quite worked up over this. I'm not complaining, I found it all very entertaining. I almost ignored it based on the "too long; didn't read" principle, but it was so long that I was certain I'd find some gems in there. You did not disappoint.

Editorial Notes:

I had to post this bit by bit since DotDefender thinks I am trying to do a MySQL injection attack. i can't even edit it.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 01-19-2012 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    @greghar Well put.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures. Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

Romans 5:8: “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” God sent His Son Jesus Christ to pay the penalty for our sin by dying on the cross. God is a God of mercy and He sent Jesus to take our sin upon Himself and the punishment we deserve. Mercy is not getting what we deserve, we deserve death, and Jesus took our place.

John 14:6
    Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Revelations 3:20
    'Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Post 52 is an eyesore. But the good news is that it's bible verse time!

Deuteronomy 25:11-12
    King James Version (KJV)
    11When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets:
    12Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.

If only we made the bible into law, our wives would no longer restrain us by our genitals, they'd no longer have hands.

Ezekiel 9:4-6
    King James Version (KJV)
    4And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
    5And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
    6Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

I'm surprised he didn't tell them to rape them first.

1 Peter 2:18
    King James Version (KJV)
    18Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.

So do you think God smote all of those African-American slaves that tried to run away, unappreciative of their masters?

And finally,

Matthew 5:42
    King James Version (KJV)
    42Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

And with that... Greghar and waterMellons, each of you send me $2,500. I asketh of thee to give me that much money, ye shall not turn me away.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    mjmacky, you are beginning to sound less intelligent than I first perceived you to be. Rape them first? Since 16 years of age, sexual immorality has been so ingrained in you that the first thing you think of is raping someone?

Wow, how easy it is to pull random verses from the bible and with a lack of understanding, completely take them out of context. I have seen other atheists at least bring something more relevant to the table, unfortunately for you, there is nothing to bring. I am beginning to doubt your entire testimony of the fact that you were ever a Christian at all. Instead, assume that you use that role only to present yourself as a strong and more wise atheists. It doesn't work.

All your replies, as perfectly worded as you can make them, all have the same point. You take solid evidence against you and either try to correct others grammar or go off on some other tangent. You have not given one single credible reply to anything that has been spoken against you, thus, making you sound like a leaky faucet that has no good purpose but instead is just more of an irritation.

Again, I am not expecting much from your next reply, it will be the same old insults because when you are faced with Gods Truth, there is NO sure defense.

But hey, too make you feel better, your grammar is lovely, but I would work oon your insults, they are rather lacking.

P.S I spelled on wrong so that you could get your grammar insult out of the way... Don't mention it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    mjmacky...
    You are correct, I am more attune to the meaning of "absolute" in this context. It is not in fact a superlative, it simply means there is no reference point for comparison. I thought I learned you that already.
    You Moron; you're attempts to impress show your need to appear sophisticated, but fail to back it up! First by stating "Absolute Morality" has no reference point for comparison is complete gibberish. Do you actually believe that or understand the requirements for that statement to hold true? Your simple mind fails to maintain the linguistic standards you're attempting to convey. In doing such, you lose sight of the meanings you try to express. But maybe that's your problem since you didn't have any to start with. Instead, you make false frivolous claims hoping that it will go unnoticed. Go figure!

Likewise, you cannot even read text correctly which may explain your inappropriate wording to describe your gibberish. I clearly stated you should be more attune to the meanings NOT that you are. These attempts at using Straw Man statements to change the argument fails to indicate a level of achievement or understanding of the subject matter which you profess. Again, showing you lack any means of defending yourself to win the argument so you change the subject to in a poor attempt to avoid defeat. You are so desperate, it's entertaining. Oh and guess what, YOU LOSE... LOSER!

I don't consider you my peer.
    Again, you make false assumptions. I never did consider myself a peer of yours. Why would you even think that? You really are crazy, aren't you? You spend too much time reading between the lines and making poor assumptions than simply reading the context and comprehending their meanings. Btw, I eat freaks like you for breakfast. News flash, you don't and never will amount to anything; let alone someone present yourself in high enough regard or manner worthy for any of my peers. Are you one of those freaks that winks and kisses himself in the mirror?

I'm sure you see that as a failing of higher education rather than an enlightened perspective on religion. I base that assumption on the exact texts you have used to describe your opinion of being a learned person.
    Yawn!!! Any more straw man arguments to throw out there? Have you boosted that lame ego yet with all that impressive intellectual vocabulary? If you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm since you must be flustered which is apparently causing lack of better judgement. You fool, I have enough college degrees to line the wall of your family room! AGAIN as Jesus said, he would remove all protection from those who think them wise to greater expose them as the fools they are! And yet, PROVEN once again!!!

You should probably familiarize yourself with the definition of religion
    You really aren't very intelligent are you? Based upon all your efforts, I expected better; what a disappointment! Well since that mis-education of yours hit its mark, I'll provide you with a more detail of your same definition of religion so it's extrapolated in a simplistic manner...

2 - a personal set or institutionalized system of religious ATTITUDES, BELIEFS, and PRACTICES
    Hmm, wonder why that sounds so familiar??? Oh, I know because it directly defines an atheist! What?! Yes, it's true. Sit back and I'll explain. You chose to be an atheist for what reason? I'll give you some credit and apply the assumption that it's simply because you BELIEVE ( = BELIEFS ) there is no GOD for lack of proof. You cannot see him, touch him or feel him, so therefore he does not exist.

Instead, you choose to be an atheist. What that simply means you believe there is no God. But how or on what do you base that belief? Hmm, well there's the institutional theory of evolution, the Big Bang, the String theory, Mutations, Survival of the fittest, and etc. News flash, all of these are SOLELY based on BELIEFS since again, there IS NO PROOF! By the way, which are all proven NOT to be TRUE. So according to your own definition, you completely based your atheistic worldview solely upon your belief of the institutionalized attitudes, beliefs and practices behind it. THAT MEANS ATHEISM = RELIGION!!!!!!! Get over it and wake up. Most of what you think you know, you don't. You're brainwashed, manipulated and streamlined into the devils worship without even knowing it nor caring about it. Just another Puppet-Slave for the Elite's NWO agenda. If you're lucky, maybe you won't end up as worm food!

No, you're not right. I'm equally discriminatory against all belief systems, I only have more opportunities to speak against the posts of Protestant Christians since the are more pervasive with their beliefs, an inherent flaw based on the concept of needing to witness. It's also humorous that you don't see the irony in how easy and matter-of-fact you will denounce any other religion besides your own, but feel it must be te work of Satan that anyone denounces your faith.
    WOW, your FOOLISHNESS is utterly amazing! You blatantly lie and think we cannot see through your deception? Listen, I'm not that stupid so don't pretend to be something you're not. Granted, your stupidity is funny but don't take my kindness too lightly.

Time for you to get some real education. If you were smart, you would have done some quick research before shouting your ignorance. However I'm still feeling kind so I'll enlighten you once again. ALL Religion = man made. The Word of God and his Laws are Eternal. It existed before man and will exist after man. IT IS NOT A RELIGION but the Word and Laws of GOD! Not surprising you cannot comprehend that since you fail to understand the nature of religion. I will offer you this advice because I'm not taking the time to tell you about it. If you want to know more, there is a fantastic free documentary called the Fuel Project - Know Your Enemy. It's very well made and will provide with all these answers on religion. From it's inception up to the present, including but not limited to that of Darwin's Evolution and the Catholic (pagan church) influence. The rest is up to you, meaning it's your choice. I recommend you show some smarts and download it. Just Google POtHS - Holy Treasures - 04 - The Fuel Project Know Your Enemy - Mark Fairley or in DVD format POtHS - Prophetic Times - 19 - Know Your Enemy - Mark Farley - 3 DVD. Good luck.

Certainly, it did get interesting. However, I'm getting a keen sensation that this is mostly a trolling comment. At its best, it would still fall short of a Kindergartener's demonstration of reason and an understanding o the laws of physics and biological and chemical processes. If you actually believe any of those things, your state of mental decay is more severe than I originally assumed. Someone would have to be raised on a commune with a Clockwork Orange style education in order to sincerely spew this. If I were naive enough to believe there could not exist someone so incredibly stupid, I would have resorted to only posting some sarcastic remark instead.
    I'm bored... Once again you flaunt your arrogantly stupid and defiant nature, but to be honest, I knew you would with this. It's way over your head and far beyond the limits of your personal reality concepts to grasp. However if you had any smarts, you should have Googled what I said and you would have found loads of information. All of that which I previously posted is extremely well documented as I stated in the POtHS torrent series'. If you want to know the truth, do yourself a favor and download them. If not, then don't. Doesn't matter to me; I'm not the dimwit here.

Well the rest of your statements really lack any substance but I will give a brief response on two items...

1) Yes we're the sheep of Jesus and you are a Goat for the Slaughter!
    2) The Bible is the most Prophetic book in existence with around 2,000 prophecies. Of which, close to 1,500 have been fulfilled and only 500 or so remain. Btw, it's also the biggest prophetic book ever written and proven to be not only accurate but thoroughly descriptive of future events 1,000+ years ahead of time. Go figure that went unnoticed by such the scholar as you!

waterMellons...
    ---Diatribe on intellectual property theft and how God doesn't think it's wrong.
    Btw, nice scripture quote! If you notice in the description God gave us about the unbelievers, you'll probably see some resemblance portrayed in mjmacky's behavior. It wasn't hard to distinguish from the start. But onto your question...
    I apologize my brother. I should have taken the time to elaborate further in my previous post. Unfortunately for many Christians, their worldviews are too often shaped by society and man's laws. So I'll try to explain this in more relative terms to our environment. I think it should help.

If you noticed, almost all copyright infringement warnings (such as those found on DVD's are in small print on labels) usually contain the term PIRACY. The politicians and corporations place Piracy claims on copyrighted material in order to create legal and social standards and claims of theft. Given today's current educational system and societal influences, most people have been manipulated over time to sincerely believe these theft claims of Piracy are true; thus equate copyright infringement to stealing as proclaimed in man's laws. But this is another deceitful attempt to convince the populace of the aforementioned untruths of my previous post. Let me describe it further...

Throughout history, Piracy or to be a Pirate has always meant or been applied to stealing. Pirates never bought their goods, they outright stole them or took them by force. So what's the difference? Before I answer that let me state that at no time in history did anyone who actually purchased the goods or services from the owner of said goods and then turn around and shared them with other people get arrested or held responsible for stealing. All the way up to the 20th Century, stealing = stealing = Piracy = stealing. Not until modern times under the corporate world governance did they create the term copyright and make laws concerning copyrighted materials which later changed to include Copyright Infringements of Intellectual Property.

The later of which really began with the invent of the VCR or Camcorder. Movie companies had the foresight to understand a possible loss in profits or revenues as technology advanced. However before going further, I should state here that this worry of theirs is simply already proven false. Ever since the creation of the Internet and torrent downloading, music and movie companies have enjoyed record profits, more than ever before without these technological advances and sharing programs being widely used. There are a number of reasons for this, but I'm getting off the subject. To proceed...

In order to subjugate the populace, increase their dominion or control for the New World Order and increase their revenue streams, the politicians created the legal terms of copyright infringement of intellectual property and passed laws declaring it illegal for anyone to resell or share copyrighted material without written consent from the original creator of said product. In order to make this work and convince citizens they had this right, they declared it as being the same as Piracy was of the past. Did you get that? Copyright infringement = Piracy = Intellectual property = Piracy?? Since when did a Pirate buy the goods they used and shared with others? The buying, selling and lending of goods and services is a common function within societies' citizens and always has been. However by attaching the term Piracy to mean the same as copyright infringement the lawmakers were able to pass it off as stealing and over time convince others that it actually was or is stealing. In truth, it is not but the law states otherwise. Since it's against the law, it is illegal, but in all honesty, it is not stealing! Also another tidit. Copyright Infringements = Intellectual Property = What??? It even sounds stupid. I mean intellectual property would merely by name implies property of the mind = thoughts but not goods produced. Since when did goods produced from the mind become intellectual? It's a scam! Also, they will don't acknowledge this yet, but in the future they may. Copyright piracy means you must have written consent of the creator/original owner to re-sell or lend the product. This means that the DVD you bought in the store cannot be shown in a group gathering, nor lent out to friends. If so, you are held liable under the statute. Although they don't enforce it, but they could - maybe in the future. Also, have you noticed they are moving away from labeling copyrighted material with the term Piracy? It seems more and more products use the actual Piracy term these days. Now you know why... people are catching onto their scams.

I'm sorry, it's getting late and I'm quite tired or would have done better explaining this to you. If you have any more questions, feel free to let me know. But this is why I state I live by God's laws, not man's laws. More and more people are waking up this this fact and many other deceptions of government. Brother, I tell you this. If you really want to catch up to speed on everything happening today and how it relates Biblically, i suggest you download the POtHS torrents. Don;t know if you're interested in everything like Bible Studies, archeology, creation and prophetic times. But they offer loads of Biblically related Conspiracy FACTS (not theories) ans SIN-inster Secrets. If you download them, they'll provide you and your loved ones with enough insight to prepare for what's to be soon at hand. Well, good luck to you and God Bless!

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by waterMellons View Post
    mjmacky, you are beginning to sound less intelligent than I first perceived you to be. Rape them first? Since 16 years of age, sexual immorality has been so ingrained in you that the first thing you think of is raping someone?
    It would probably seem that way to you if you weren't able to comprehend the commentary, and the irony in the complete assumption God would spare them the rape before their murder. However, it would seem that God has a preference for only raping virgins. A twisted little bastard he is.

Numbers 31:17-18
    17Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
    18But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Kill the boys and their whores, hymens are your rewards.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
    King James Version (KJV)
    28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
    29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

So if God didn't sanction your rape, it's rapers keepers. The victim becomes your ball and chain, for life. Actually, it isn't even rape in hindsight, it's prostitution-marriage.

Wow, how easy it is to pull random verses from the bible and with a lack of understanding, completely take them out of context. I have seen other atheists at least bring something more relevant to the table, unfortunately for you, there is nothing to bring. I am beginning to doubt your entire testimony of the fact that you were ever a Christian at all. Instead, assume that you use that role only to present yourself as a strong and more wise atheists. It doesn't work.
    Yes, it is easy to pull a random verse from the bible, for it is a widely accessible publication. The context of the passages seem completely foreign to you, so that was merely a trite response on your behalf. It would probably serve you best to try again (perhaps become familiar with the context yourself rather than assume). Pro Tip: the typical way to understand context is to read the passages before and after the one referenced.

Also, an atheist wouldn't really give 2 shits about this. I am much more behaving as an antitheist here. Religion stole my childhood, it's enough of a motivation for me to pay it mind. I feel my past doesn't empower me as an atheist (rather, it's a bit embarrassing), but only as an antitheist.

All your replies, as perfectly worded as you can make them, all have the same point.
    Why thank you, that's very nice of you to say. I kind of feel awkward to not return the compliments.

You take solid evidence against you and either try to correct others grammar or go off on some other tangent. You have not given one single credible reply to anything that has been spoken against you, thus, making you sound like a leaky faucet that has no good purpose but instead is just more of an irritation.
    I was going to refer you to my post history, but it seems you understand exactly what the mjmacky is. I probably should deduct points for the blaring obviousness of it, but you get a mulligan on that one for being a Christian (a bit of a handicap).

Again, I am not expecting much from your next reply, it will be the same old insults because when you are faced with Gods Truth, there is NO sure defense.
    You know, I should probably put this in a spoiler tag, but I think perhaps I should just be candid. I am God's truth. Shocking, isn't it? You might find yourself overcome with doubt, but once you realize you can't prove I am not God's Truth, you will eventually accept it. Now go collect some slave virgins, rape them, and send me $2,500.

You Moron; you're attempts to impress show your need to appear sophisticated, but fail to back it up! First by stating "Absolute Morality" has no reference point for comparison is complete gibberish. Do you actually believe that or understand the requirements for that statement to hold true? Your simple mind fails to maintain the linguistic standards you're attempting to convey. In doing such, you lose sight of the meanings you try to express. But maybe that's your problem since you didn't have any to start with. Instead, you make false frivolous claims hoping that it will go unnoticed. Go figure!
    I thought perhaps I have given you enough information to finally grasp what Moral Absolutism is, so it's disappointing to see that you still don't quite get it. It pains me that I'd have to refer you to Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Moral absolutism is an ethical view that certain actions are absolutely right or wrong, regardless of other contexts such as their consequences or the intentions behind them. Thus stealing, for instance, might be considered to be always immoral, even if done to promote some other good (e.g., stealing food to feed a starving family), and even if it does in the end promote such a good. Moral absolutism stands in contrast to other categories of normative ethical theories such as consequentialism, which holds that the morality (in the wide sense) of an act depends on the consequences or the context of the act.

Moral absolutism and religion

Moral absolutism may be understood in a strictly secular context, as in many forms of deontological moral rationalism. However, many religions have morally absolutist positions as well, regarding their system of morality as deriving from divine commands. Therefore, they regard such a moral system as absolute, (usually) perfect, and unchangeable. Many secular philosophies also take a morally absolutist stance, arguing that absolute laws of morality are inherent in the nature of human beings, the nature of life in general, or the universe itself. For example, someone who believes absolutely in nonviolence considers it wrong to use violence even in self-defense.
    Oh and guess what, YOU LOSE... LOSER!
    I have a Christian screaming that I'm a loser, I fail to see what I have lost. Maybe it'll come to me after a near fatal car crash vegetates my brain matter. I'll defer the rest of my response for later today, I have quite a bit to take care of in the meantime.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 01-20-2012 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    mjmacky...

U R so disappointing. Even with all the helpful hints you can't improve nor stop being foolish. You try to hold onto some distorted claim of intelligence in your mind but come across to others as nothing more than a weak, troubled individual who desperately needs to boost their self esteem. Shameful I must say. Best of all, U R such a CRY BABY! With as much hatred you claim to have, I'm surprised you're not in jail yet.

One last helpful hint...
    There can be NO ABSOLUTE MORALS found on this planet. From the mere definition of absolute both historically and modern makes it impossible to be applied to or combined with terminology relating to the morals of man. You can pull any hogwash outta of any dictionary you wish, but it doesn't change the common sense or logic to the phrase. Again, since you will not be able to comprehend this I'll elaborate for you. Morals are strictly a human feature. The mere application of absolute morals is impossible simply because for man, there is no such thing nor is it possible for man to achieve any set of absolute morals. In fact, the two terms together contradict each other. What I can tell you about this definition you've become so accustomed to is that it's appears to be of more New Age terminology. However, i don't think that would mean anything to you either.

Okay one last attempt. This is a perfect example of the mis-educational system and it's brainwashing of students. Stop believing everything you read or hear and start applying some common sense and solid reasoning before accepting it as fact or justifiable. Absolute morality does not and cannot exist in man. All man is of the sinful nature and therefore cannot ever excel to the level of an absolute morality. It's a ridiculous statement. In fact, I can only think of one absolute morality. That is to be sinless, anything else would not be an absolute! And there is only one who is of that stature and he is not man but God. Such is why it's a New Age term created for stupid folk like you who gobble up any untruth because it sounds good and pleasing to their personal reality. Next you'll start professing Christ Consciousness or something. Grow up!

This has gone beyond boring. Time to let the whiner be...
    Last edited by greghar; 01-20-2012 at 01:01 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Now that I can take the time to finish, I'm here to fulfill my promise

Btw, I eat freaks like you for breakfast. News flash, you don't and never will amount to anything; let alone someone present yourself in high enough regard or manner worthy for any of my peers. Are you one of those freaks that winks and kisses himself in the mirror?
    I'm sure I don't need to remind you on God's stance on cannabilism. Actually, it would appear he's rather indifferent to it. Continue eating freaks for breakfast, though it may cause some dietary issues (which shouldn't preoccupy you since you don't believe your body abides by physical and chemical phenomena).

Quote Originally Posted by harhar
    Have you boosted that lame ego yet with all that impressive intellectual vocabulary? If you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm since you must be flustered which is apparently causing lack of better judgement. You fool, I have enough college degrees to line the wall of your family room!
    I'm sorry to hear that, I can only imagine how much it pains you to have those novelties of the devil's work lying around.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglhar
    You really aren't very intelligent are you? Based upon all your efforts, I expected better; what a disappointment! Well since that mis-education of yours hit its mark, I'll provide you with a more detail of your same definition of religion so it's extrapolated in a simplistic manner...

2 - a personal set or institutionalized system of religious ATTITUDES, BELIEFS, and PRACTICES
    Hmm, wonder why that sounds so familiar??? Oh, I know because it directly defines an atheist! What?! Yes, it's true. Sit back and I'll explain. You chose to be an atheist for what reason? I'll give you some credit and apply the assumption that it's simply because you BELIEVE ( = BELIEFS ) there is no GOD for lack of proof. You cannot see him, touch him or feel him, so therefore he does not exist.

Instead, you choose to be an atheist. What that simply means you believe there is no God. But how or on what do you base that belief? --edited out for separate reply at end-- So according to your own definition, you completely based your atheistic worldview solely upon your belief of the institutionalized attitudes, beliefs and practices behind it. THAT MEANS ATHEISM = RELIGION!!!!!!! Get over it and wake up. Most of what you think you know, you don't. You're brainwashed, manipulated and streamlined into the devils worship without even knowing it nor caring about it. Just another Puppet-Slave for the Elite's NWO agenda. If you're lucky, maybe you won't end up as worm food!
    Simply put, you still don't understand what an atheist is. It isn't a belief, it's a lack of belief in the context of spirituality. The only reason the word exists is because there are numerous people that actually believe in supernatural beings. In this sense, atheism doesn't have an inherent religious principle. With that said, the particular definition (which I included on purpose for baiting since I knew you wouldn't go and actually look it up) applies to all types of ideology. Libertarianism, Conservatism, Vegetarianism, etc. are, in that sense, religions. One can turn atheism into a religion if they use it as an ideology to direct their decisions and choices in life, organize based on it, define its role for themselves and for society, etc. There are people that do this, and it's probably what is confusing you so dearly. But it's one of many -isms that don't contain an inherent dogma or religion (other examples of non-dogmatic and non-religious -isms are plagiarism, embolism, criticism, absenteeism, all of which are used to describe a state of something in terms of effect without dogmatic cause).

Quote Originally Posted by grovelhar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky
    No, you're not right. I'm equally discriminatory against all belief systems, I only have more opportunities to speak against the posts of Protestant Christians since the are more pervasive with their beliefs, an inherent flaw based on the concept of needing to witness. It's also humorous that you don't see the irony in how easy and matter-of-fact you will denounce any other religion besides your own, but feel it must be the work of Satan that anyone denounces your faith.
    WOW, your FOOLISHNESS is utterly amazing! You blatantly lie and think we cannot see through your deception? Listen, I'm not that stupid so don't pretend to be something you're not. Granted, your stupidity is funny but don't take my kindness too lightly.
    Firstly, you should really announce as to what it is you think I'm trying to deceive you. I included my quote to provide a context, because you're clearly just being overly paranoid about who knows what. I recall that you are an admitted conspiracy nut, but aren't you at least supposed to declare what it is you refuse to be tricked into believing?

Quote Originally Posted by zeitghar
    If you want to know more, there is a fantastic free documentary called the Fuel Project - Know Your Enemy. It's very well made and will provide with all these answers on religion. From it's inception up to the present, including but not limited to that of Darwin's Evolution and the Catholic (pagan church) influence. The rest is up to you, meaning it's your choice. I recommend you show some smarts and download it. Just Google POtHS - Holy Treasures - 04 - The Fuel Project Know Your Enemy - Mark Fairley or in DVD format POtHS - Prophetic Times - 19 - Know Your Enemy - Mark Farley - 3 DVD. Good luck.

I'm bored... Once again you flaunt your arrogantly stupid and defiant nature, but to be honest, I knew you would with this. It's way over your head and far beyond the limits of your personal reality concepts to grasp. However if you had any smarts, you should have Googled what I said and you would have found loads of information. All of that which I previously posted is extremely well documented as I stated in the POtHS torrent series'. If you want to know the truth, do yourself a favor and download them. If not, then don't. Doesn't matter to me; I'm not the dimwit here.
    I'll give you another pro-tip. You practice a selective skepticism. Don't confuse it for skepticism. It actually makes you more gullible than an apathetic person. Sure, it wrapped you in, but simply presenting the same material that has you enamored doesn't pick up all the slack you leave behind when you simply refuse to acknowledge or understand the world around you is not very effective. You have to work at it, study actual facts rather than soak in conspiracy material. Understand different people's perspectives if you want to manipulate them into following your dogma. It's a lot of work, and your attempt is very contrived and just flat out lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by grewha...?
    Hmm, well there's the institutional theory of evolution, the Big Bang, the String theory, Mutations, Survival of the fittest, and etc. News flash, all of these are SOLELY based on BELIEFS since again, there IS NO PROOF! By the way, which are all proven NOT to be TRUE.
    This is the highlight right here. There are 2 critical concepts that you seem to have absolutely no understanding of. Yet another reason why you seem to be just a confused little mind (I took the creative freedom to use the word mind).

1) Theory. A reviewed scientific theory is not the same thing as a hypothesis. In the context for which you are using it, it's not simply what one researcher or research group thinks. A theory is tested and based on experimental observations, whether they are humanly or instrumentally perceived. They are used to describe the mechanisms of observed phenomenon. Naturally, there is a wide range in the plausibility of theories from cold fusion (one research group proposed it and no other could reproduce) to the Theory of Plate Tectonics and the Theory of Evolution (a vast field of reproduced, replicated and affirmed observations). You are attempting to deny majorly accepted theories with the idea that there is no proof, when in fact they persist because of the evidence.

2) Proof. Seriously, you don't know what proof is? It is evidence. I'll make it simple. If you walk off a ledge of a 20 story building, and you fall to the ground below, that would be evidence in support of the Theory of Gravity. Since the scope of evidence of the Theory of Evolution, as it applies to homo sapiens, isn't even conceivable to you since you can't observe it during your lifetime, I'll shrink the scope to something that actually occurs more rapidly. Bacteria. Due to the rate of cell replication and short lifespans, their Darwin mutations are observable. In the presence of antibiotics and/or antibodies, they will continue to die or have replication suppressed until they are completely eliminated or until a mutation occurs in which they are resistant to it. This is an example of bacterial evolution, and why many of the antibiotics developed half a century ago are ineffectual today.

Probably a poor choice of analogy on my part in assuming you acknowledge the existence of bacteria.

Closing statement. Your limited understanding of the world around you, coupled with the tenacity for which you defend hearsay, is not only an embarrassment to other Christians but to mankind in general. You are to Christians as pedophiles are to anti-censorship advocates.

Insert coin(s) to continue...
    Last edited by mjmacky; 01-22-2012 at 12:53 PM. Reason: fixquot

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    start with adam and eve .. then the sin .. then move to the no more sins

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by fiona View Post
    start with adam and eve .. then the sin .. then move to the no more sins
    Hi J-dye, I should probably warn you that there are some others present that are easily confused. Please refrain from taunting them with your J-dye ways.

Perhaps you can tell them about the J-Dye conspiracy, it'll be eaten right up. He'd rather hear about that than understand that dictated morality is absolute morality.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast