Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Know of any good Christian torrent/tracker sites?

SOPA is God's will, we'll see if the great Christians that run the country will win God's favor and vote in the way of control over logic.
    Actually, that would be the will of your God, not mine. Sounds like to me you're not ready for what you've helped to create, knowingly or unknowingly makes no difference. Either way, you better go bake for another talk with your master to find out what's really going on because it doesn't sound like you're prepared or knowledgeable enough about it. Then again, you could just watch more TV and soak it all up!

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by greghar View Post
    SOPA is God's will, we'll see if the great Christians that run the country will win God's favor and vote in the way of control over logic.
    Actually, that would be the will of your God, not mine.
    Oh, Satan is just sort of like my boss. We don't believe in gods, that would be sort of loopy.

What I do know, is that believing in a god goes hand in hand with believing in an absolute morality. SOPA would be a demonstration of enforcing the will of absolute morality. If you'd like to debate this, know your opponent first.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I'm surprised noone has "created" a dupe account called Satan yet.

Edit: ah, this explains it: https://filesharingtalk.com/members/54-Satan
    Last edited by Night0wl; 01-17-2012 at 08:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Actually, that would be the will of your God, not mine.
    Oh, Satan is just sort of like my boss. We don't believe in gods, that would be sort of loopy.

What I do know, is that believing in a god goes hand in hand with believing in an absolute morality. SOPA would be a demonstration of enforcing the will of absolute morality. If you'd like to debate this, know your opponent first.
    Not unusual as sounds good but not even close.

SOPA has little to do with enforcing ABSOLUTE morality; only pertains to enforcing the desires of the Elite establishment (so if any, lack of morals would fit best). Banning, victimizing, imprisonment, or worse by those in control over the populace by limiting their ability to share and spread information or obstruct their communications.

Also, wrong about your belief in God. True that everything encompasses morality, absolute has little to do with it, nor which God you choose or not even choosing God. However by not choosing God, those make that choice based solely on their desire for lack of morals and otherwise, they must answer to a higher power who has ultimate control. Unfortunately for those same individuals by choosing atheist or agnostic, they still choose a religion. However that religion is that of satan and not of God. Again, I will ask you your same question, are you sure you want to have this debate? I know my enemy inside and out, but do you know your enemy?
    Last edited by greghar; 01-18-2012 at 05:38 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Not unusual as sounds good but not even close.
    Pick a grammar and stick with it.

SOPA has little to do with enforcing ABSOLUTE morality; only pertains to enforcing the desires of the Elite establishment (so if any, lack of morals would fit best). Banning, victimizing, imprisonment, or worse by those in control over the populace by limiting their ability to share and spread information or obstruct their communications.
    So I can see you are confused about the difference between absolute and relative morality. To clarify this for you, I will refer to the person breaking the moral code as "the offender". The key difference is that with relative morality, context is critical. The information available to the offender, the intentions of the offender, the cultural environment of the offender, etc., are all examined to determine whether the offender behaved immorally. Absolute morality is that in which there is absolutely no flexibility in its interpretation, and with it, degraded intellectual merit.

A classic example is one in which a woman aborts a rape impregnation; it's a relatively moral action, but defies Christians' absolute moral code.

When copyright infringement is left to the interpretation of the law by judges/peers through trial, there is room for relative evaluation. When you hand these tools (as could be used through the implementation of SOPA & PIPA) to the copyright holders, you allow them to express absolute judgment. An example of this is the ContentID system implemented in Youtube. The initial action is absolute, whereas the follow-up dispute is relative.

Also, wrong about your belief in God. True that everything encompasses morality, absolute has little to do with it, nor which God you choose or not even choosing God. However by not choosing God, those make that choice based solely on their desire for lack of morals and otherwise, they must answer to a higher power who has ultimate control. Unfortunately for those same individuals by choosing atheist or agnostic, they still choose a religion. However that religion is that of satan and not of God. Again, I will ask you your same question, are you sure you want to have this debate? I know my enemy inside and out, but do you know your enemy?
    And this is hilarious. I think I may have done some damage by pretending to follow Satan; therefore, I will attempt to mend the broken knowledge I've imparted since the disregard of the naivete of Christians is something for which I think I am accountable.

First, there is a key difference between atheists and agnostics. Agnostics neither believe in god's/gods' existence or its/their absence. In a way, the state of spiritual entities resembles the living/dead state of Schrodinger's cat. They are a sort of superposition, where the agnostic doesn't feel they have enough information to aver one or the other. An atheist simply does not believe in their existence whatsoever. In this sense, atheism is not a dogma, much in the same way not believing in Santa (a Satan anagram) or the tooth fairy does not warrant a dogma.

On to the funniest part of your post. You think atheists follow Satan? Like I said, it might have been my fault for toying with you. However, to believe in Satan is to believe in the existence of a supernatural being, and that would disqualify one from being atheist since Satan exists in duality with the Christian God.

So in closing, I would love to continue this, it delights me that you have taken the bait. Care to continue?
    Last edited by mjmacky; 01-18-2012 at 12:21 PM. Reason: too long of a post to not have any errrrors

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    ... blah blah blah ... I am so smart ... blah blah blah ... there is no god and I can prove it because I know everything in the whole world ... blah blah bla...
    Regardless of who is doing it, it is stealing if it is copy-righted material, so I will not broach that topic.

I like the atheists’ conversation better. I always find it troubling when seeing an atheist stand there and proclaim "there is no god"; what research he has done is my favorite part. This is their answer:

"Well... so and so (brilliant researcher X and intelligent researcher Y) have both written these books, and a friend of mine who read a couple of quotes from those books explained the "facts" to me, so now I am ready to battle any Christian that believes in God and I am right and he/she is wrong."

Honestly mjmacky, what have you studied and/or researched on your own to prove that without a single doubt (that means 100%, that means you know everything) that there is in fact, no god, no creator, no supreme being? Amazing that you can sit there with your claims and flaunt your pride and mock others for their beliefs and actions when in their boldness (whether their actions are right or not) they innocently come looking for help.

Also amusing that non-Christians always like to accuse Christians of being so quick to judge and point their fingers at others, you see my point?

Atheists have zero proof to support their claims that there is no God, they have nothing. What they do have are this, people like Alister McGrath who wrote books supporting atheism only to find out that in his research he learned of the true God. But, than what does a Cambridge University professor really know anyways, right? Surely you have a degree that trumps his.

Or Lee Strobel, who was an atheist whose wife became a Christian. In his journey to get his wife back and prove there was no such thing as a God, he found Christ, and he became a Christian. Perhaps his Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale or his Journalism degree gave him more access to researching the facts than most atheists but that should hardly be used as an excuse, remember in the end it won't be people like Richard Dawkins and Daniel Dennett standing up and proclaiming that it is their fault you believed there was no God, they will be under distress for their own actions and will be of no help to their many followers.

Point in fact, if you are going to believe something, anything, you should do some research for yourself. I am not talking about reading what one guy says and calling it good. I have seen both Christians and non go around asking for advice from person after person until he/she finally comes to the person who says what they want to hear, that will get you no where. At least study, put some time into it, not a few Google searches, devote yourself to learning the truth, you don't need to earn a theological degree or anything else, but once you have studied and came to a place where you can base your decision on what you learned, not what others have taught, then you will be able to have an actual ground to stand on.
    Last edited by waterMellons; 01-18-2012 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Maybe you should go back and read this again before you reply.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by waterMellons View Post
    blah blah mjmacky is so smart it irritates me blah blah

Regardless of who is doing it, it is stealing if it is copy-righted material, so I will not broach that topic.

I like the antiteethers' conversation better. I always find it troubling when seeing an antiteether stand there and proclaim "there is no tooth fairy"; what research he has done is my favorite part. This is their answer:

"Well... so and so (brilliant researcher X and intelligent researcher Y) have both written these books, and a friend of mine who read a couple of quotes from those books explained the "facts" to me, so now I am ready to battle any teether that believes in the tooth fairy and I am right and he/she is wrong."

Honestly mjmacky, what have you studied and/or researched on your own to prove that without a single doubt (that means 100%, that means you know everything) that there is in fact, no tooth fairy, no quarter creator, no supreme being? Amazing that you can sit there with your claims and flaunt your pride and mock others for their beliefs and actions when in their boldness (whether their actions are right or not) they innocently come looking for help.

Also amusing that non-teethers always like to accuse teethers of being so quick to judge and point their fingers at others, you see my point?

Antiteethers have zero proof to support their claims that there is no tooth fairy, they have nothing. What they do have are this, people like little Billy McAllister who wrote text messages supporting antiteethism only to find out that in his research he learned of the true tooth taker. But, than what does a Cambridge University professor's son really know anyways, right? Surely you have a degree that trumps his.

Or Johnny Strumken, who was an antiteether whose 2nd grade girlfriend became a teether. In his journey to get his girlfriend back and prove there was no such thing as the tooth fairy, he found the tooth taker, and he became a teether. Perhaps his dad's Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale or his Journalism degree gave him more access to researching the facts than most antiteether but that should hardly be used as an excuse, remember in the end it won't be people like Richard Dawkins and Daniel Dennett standing up and proclaiming that it is their fault you believed there was no tooth fairy, they will be under distress for their own actions and will be of no help to their many followers. (editorial note, certainly the British need to blame someone for what's going on dentally)

Point in fact, if you are going to believe something, anything, you should do some research for yourself. I am not talking about reading what one guy says and calling it good. I have seen both teethers and non go around asking for advice from person after person until he/she finally comes to the person who says what they want to hear, that will get you no where. At least study, put some time into it, not a few Google searches, devote yourself to learning the truth, you don't need to earn a toothilogical degree or anything else, but once you have studied and came to a place where you can base your decision on what you learned, not what others have taught, then you will be able to have an actual ground to stand on.
    Ooh looky, an apologetic, fully equipped with circular reasoning and testimonials. You actually try to make a point, think it's clever, but spin it too fast to reveal the perforations. Really, this one was easy, I replaced all the names and some scenarios in your post and it didn't alter the logical integrity in any meaningful way (only the perspective).

*Hint, that means read your post as I have quoted it. The tweaks are in italics bold as to not completely disrupt the flow.

What's funny here is that you have no idea how I arrived as an atheist. You make a blanket assumption, as you likely do with many others given your demonstration here, that atheism is an "adopted" ideology that comes from hearing one person make a sound argument. You forget that when Christianity has been drilled into you since your childhood, it's a tough cookie to shake, regardless of how illogical it seems. It's much easier to be a Christian with seldom minded doubts than it is fully acknowledge what just makes sense. Likewise, adopting a religion is easy, especially when you're an impressionable child, going through a tough time, about to die, etc. It's tougher in an American environment, they're fucking cuckoos here.

Here it is, a chronoreligograph of mjmacky:
    I spent years 0-10 being a casual christian (word of mouth, church on holidays). Spent years 10-16 being a seriously devoted Christian (witnessing, JBQ championships, Royal Ranger Jr Commander, etc.). Spent years 16-18 still being a devoted Christian, but having doubts about my faith since I really loved having sex. Spent years 18-24 questioning what I've devoted my life to and explored philosophy and psychology more than anything as a source of understanding, eventually settling on agnosticism. Spent years 24-26 exploring atheism and what it really means (since the term had always frightened me). Spent years 26 to this day as an atheist (and borderline antitheist, but mostly for the past 2 years).

Sure, Richard Dawkins can be interesting with his views about religion causing harm, but not really one of my favorites on the subject. Colin McGinn, probably a top one on my list if I made one. I don't really think about atheism unless the topic comes up with someone who believes in an imaginary metaphysical being that created life as we know it.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 01-19-2012 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Had to go back and change all italics to bolds, since quotes automatically italicize, :facepalm:

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    So, you spent the first 16-18 years of your life as a christian? Devout or it was your parents/friends that prompted you to attend? So I wonder, in those years of you being a "devout Christian", were you ever made fun of, judged, or persecuted for your beliefs? After all, that is what happens to "devout" Christians. All in all, that ended when you decided that you loved sin more than God, is that correct? Then, you said that in your pursuit to justify your sinful lifestyle (your love for sex), you decided that it was better to do away with God, so you got rid of Him (in your life anyways). Finally, in your effort to keep yourself believing that God does not exist, you turned your non-belief into more of an hatred.

Am I correct in all of this, let me know if I am not.

Believe me when I say this, that you are not the first person to turn from God because of sin, nor will you be the last. If sin was not so inciting, it would be easy to turn down. Regardless of that MJ, one day, this God you don't believe in, you will find yourself kneeling in front of, and there will be no more debating, you will kneel there speechless with only the memories of all the attempts God made in your life to remind you of His truth and His plan for you. It is not to late for you MJ, God would not send people into your life if He no longer wanted a relationship with you.

I am certain that you and I could go back and forth on this issue, both presenting our cases on why what we view is correct, but I will not as that would be futile and I have my studies to get back to (Spanish is no easy language to learn, for me at least). So I will leave with the best thing I can tell you, that is, God loves you, I can say that with my heart and know it's true, God loves you MJ, and he sent His only son as living proof.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by waterMellons View Post
    So, you spent the first 16-18 years of your life as a christian? Devout or it was your parents/friends that prompted you to attend? So I wonder, in those years of you being a "devout Christian", were you ever made fun of, judged, or persecuted for your beliefs? After all, that is what happens to "devout" Christians. All in all, that ended when you decided that you loved sin more than God, is that correct? Then, you said that in your pursuit to justify your sinful lifestyle (your love for sex), you decided that it was better to do away with God, so you got rid of Him (in your life anyways). Finally, in your effort to keep yourself believing that God does not exist, you turned your non-belief into more of an hatred.

Am I correct in all of this, let me know if I am not.

Believe me when I say this, that you are not the first person to turn from God because of sin, nor will you be the last. If sin was not so inciting, it would be easy to turn down. Regardless of that MJ, one day, this God you don't believe in, you will find yourself kneeling in front of, and there will be no more debating, you will kneel there speechless with only the memories of all the attempts God made in your life to remind you of His truth and His plan for you. It is not to late for you MJ, God would not send people into your life if He no longer wanted a relationship with you.

I am certain that you and I could go back and forth on this issue, both presenting our cases on why what we view is correct, but I will not as that would be futile and I have my studies to get back to (Spanish is no easy language to learn, for me at least). So I will leave with the best thing I can tell you, that is, God loves you, I can say that with my heart and know it's true, God loves you MJ, and he sent His only son as living proof.
    Forced, no; persecuted, no; judged, no. It was quite the opposite, it's encouraged, respected, and expected that you believe in God here. In the U.S., these believer types are the majority.

Premarital sex just happened to be the first major "sin" I happened to come across that made a personal connection to me; otherwise interpreted as igniting my interest in the difference between absolute and relative morality. It was the first "sin" I consciously committed where I couldn't exactly see how it was inherently evil or wrong. Naturally, that caused a snowball effect allowing me to notice other "sins" I have either committed or withheld from committing that I couldn't justifiably argue why it's wrong without saying "because God says so".

In my case, sin was "inciting"; however, in context it was clear you meant to say "enticing". I guess English isn't an easy language either, eh? That would be an example of you getting something correct for absolutely all the wrong reasons, it was beautiful. You are my nutter now, I won't let anyone else have you.

I'll tell you one thing, if there hypothetically was a god, that fucker must love me. I've got a sharp mind, a handsome face, a cool-not-gay beard, a multitude of talents, and just enough conflict to keep life interesting. Thanks for reminding me to pause a moment and take in how wonderful I am. I sometimes forget to do that. Why did he give you such a raw deal?

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    mjmacky...

Funny, you remind me of the old college professor who thinks he has all the answers and believes he's of superior intelligence due to a proficiency in the written and/or verbal linguistics providing him with a perverted delusion of self-proclaimed persuasion over the masses. Similar to that one finds in today's politicians. In fact, you may have over the normal brainwashed, hypnotic puppet/slaves found in society. However, Jesus points out in the Bible that in these modern times he would make those of intellect and wise even more foolish (probably due to their personal ego trips) and expose then further for the fools they are.

Likewise, given your highly self-regarded intellect you should have chosen your words more carefully before using superlatives of "absolute morality" in your previous statement. However due to your later elaboration on the context, I will forgo any further explanation on its meaning or stressing its faults within said context. However I will state for someone of your vast linguistic knowledge, you should be more attune to the meanings and drawbacks behind using such words as "absolutes" in descriptions.

Additionally, you make many assumptions about others with complete disregard to substance or other valid information before casting judgement on circumstance. Your mere condescending nature or demeaning tone of your remarks show little towards the understanding of the individuals you attempt to achieve dominion over while stressing the need of superiority to satisfy your own ego and justify your presence among peers.

Similarly, you've completely addressed your need to appear important but fail to comprehend what your actions reveal about your nature not just toward others, but in regards to your inner thoughts and feelings about yourself. From your statements to waterMellons, this appears to directly relate to your falling away as a Christian. Did you know, over 80% of all Christian kids who enter college loose their faith by time they graduate?

You're not the first nor the last. Nor does that make you special regardless of that oozing charisma. Truthfully, what it does show is your inability to apply that intellect in search of truth rather than giving into the brainwashing affects of the mis-educational system and peer pressures. It doesn't matter if you're a sex addict or a drug pusher. What does matter is that you caved in and gave up on yourself in order to gain the sense of belonging in today's society.

In all actuality within modern society, being Christian is far from easy for many parishioners. For some, finding God can be very difficult and remaining with him even harder. Look at yourself for the proof is in the pudding, as they say. Also not to burst that giant ego, Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is the Word of God. All other religions are just that religions. All created as a religious device of satan by MAN to fool and deceive the people. This includes atheism and agnosticism as well. Yes, I know the difference between the two although you seemed to get quite an uplift believing your untruths about yourself, others and society.

I also know that you are not able to comprehend that statement, so let me enlighten you. Lost in all your arrogance, you fail to realize virtually everything you believe or desire is based on untruths due to your ever-changing worldview and misshaped or warped sense of self-imposed personal reality. The mis-educational system furthered this response while fostering this inner hatred you've created regarding Christians. I'm willing to bet Christianity posts are the only ones which you seek to expel this hatred, not posts on Islam, pagan worship, witchcraft, or any other false religions. Only Christians, am I right?

Now back onto the subject matter. How am I going to enlighten you? Hmm, feeling good about yourself? Well, hold on because it gets interesting. Guess I'll begin with science and debunk that false education you highly value. First, let's start with the basics and prove that Darwin's Evolution is a fraud. Everything I'm about to list IS scientifically proven but highly silenced by the controlling Elite and their scientific guru's. Nonetheless, all proven and accepted within the scientific community or establishment. Although teachers and College professors get fired for providing this information to their students. Maybe that's why you're not familiar with truth?

1.) Big Bang? IMPOSSIBLE- scientifically PROVEN something CANNOT come from nothing! Matter or information can only be passed on and not created from nothing. Also means info. cannot be added to without it already created then passed on at up to 100% of host material but no higher.
    2.) Mutations only pass on lesser amounts of information causing Deformities or Lesser Beings. The complexity of DNA proves it cannot evolve on its own, especially from a lesser source of information.
    3.) Chaos Theory is HOAX taken directly from Satanic Bible - look it up! It's PROVEN impossible to create order from chaos. Actually, you should take note here of and use that as a guide to what or who you've learned all this knowledge of yours from!
    4.) Likewise, the Laws of Science & Nature prove it's IMPOSSIBLE to create something from nothing. Human Conscience CANNOT come from nothing but only from something of equal or greater conscience. Hello... that alone means human conscience must of come from another source of equal or higher conscience level (meaning GOD!)
    5.) Global Flood PROVEN. Carbon Dating & time frames thought to create rock, gems, and fossils flawed & disproved.
    6.) Darwin is a fraud backed by the pagan Catholic Church. Not only was he Catholic financially and vocally backed by the Catholic Church, his findings are DISPROVED!
    7.) Last but not least, ATHIESM = RELIGION!!!

In due conscience, I am warning you everything I've listed above is not only proven but that I have well made documentaries from various trusted scholars in these fields of study that elaborate on this in much greater detail. (Hmm... maybe that's why they want to pass the SOPA laws???) Get over it & learn the truth!!! Use some of that intelligence to improve yourself and research this further on your own. It's your choice what you choose to do from here. However remember one thing...

God forgives and Jesus Saves! Ask for forgiveness and seek him out. I'm sure he'd love to have you back with his flock.

waterMellons. ...

My friend, you are misinformed or greatly deceived. When politicians decided to pass copyright infringement into law they defined and correlated it to stealing. Meaning, copyright is a political governing term made into law and created by those in control to maintain power over the masses. Copyright is a modern legal term to allow those of authority the ability to maintain control, influence and revenue streams over the populace at the sacrifice of others. Copyright infringement is NOT stealing. It's a MAN MADE definition to subjugate the populace into believing they're committing Sin, when in fact, they are not. However by now, the public is use to the term and seldom fight against its meaning and manipulated into believing it rather than it's true nature of deceit.

For instance, where in the Bible does it say not to copyright infringe on another? It doesn't, but it does state thou shall not steal. Simply because lawmakers working for their corporate bosses pass laws which state or define an act to be of a certain nature does not truly mean that it is of that nature or properly reflects the action. What it does mean is it's against the law. At no time through history did the term copyright ever exist nor were people deemed thief's once they purchase legitimate goods or services. Throughout history, buyers of such goods and service could always resell or lend out anything they owned to whomever and whenever they desired. It's only in these modern evil times where copyright infringement took hold of an unsuspecting populace and forces them into believing an untruth in order for those in power to maintain control and generate additional revenues from their slaves.

For instance, look at the dollar bill. Most still think it's money and worth something. Well it's not and hasn't been since they removed the gold standard from it. Everyone's been passing around Monopoly Money ever since oblivious to the fact it's totally worthless paper. It's not even government money since the Federal Reserve and the Global Central banks are independently owned and operated. Heck, the United States isn't even a country anymore but a corporation. But that's a different topic for discussion.

Point being, simply because politicians under corporate influence decide to pass a law does not make it a SIN nor equate it to a Sinful act. People only equate copyright infringement as stealing because it was imposed under law to help the evil leaders have dominion over others by proclaiming it as such and Provide an Excuse for Punishment. However, feel free to make your own decision about this, I simply hope you choose to live by God's laws and rather not that of Man!

God Bless!

p.s. If anyone want to find out for themselves and learn about creation vs evolution, the Bible, religion, political agendas, and etc... I recommend downloading the POtHS torrents. They offer 100's of torrents on all sorts of subject matter related to the Bible and conspiracy nature in these modern prophetic times.
    Last edited by greghar; 01-19-2012 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast