Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Know of any good Christian torrent/tracker sites?

I used to be a regular at Conspiracy Hub which dealt with christian related material and various modern conspiracies. Thought it was a really nice site with a forum and shout box section with good interaction amongst members. But now it's off-line due to a possible server move. Unsure how long this may take or even if it ever comes back on-line.

Does anyone out there know of any good related type sites, Christian related? I tried ConGen, but there seems to be a lot of hated for us Christians going on there. So need to find something else. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kurdt's Avatar Death From Above
    good christians don't steal, haha jk

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    True, but these site also have non-copyrwrited material as well, since not all available media is copywrited. Also like the Conspiracy Hub, there may be a good forum section where people can discuss current events and such which I find enjoyable.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by greghar View Post
    True, but these site also have non-copyrwrited material as well, since not all available media is copywrited. Also like the Conspiracy Hub, there may be a good forum section where people can discuss current events and such which I find enjoyable.
    Panda.cd just opened, and won't allow like any music to be uploaded.
    Upload rules:
    1)The artist in question obtained the proper rights.
    2)The original/source was published under Creative Commons or similar and they respect that licence.

You actually won't be a complete hypocrite if you join that site, but from what you said it's clear you don't care anyway as long as there is a bit of "non-copyrwrited content" on it. (not to mention your 1 hour viewing of the BT sign-up thread)
    I mean, I'm not sure I know one tracker that doesn't contain at least 1 "non-copyrwrited" torrent file.

Your "beliefs" contradict with your actions. If you say your a good "christian", then you conform to their ideas on a subject.
    Read this article on your fellow "Christian's belief" on pirating : http://deeperdevotion.com/articles/408

My Favorite line : "pirating dishonors God, hurts your walk with Jesus, and damages your witness with others. As a Christian, nothing should be worth that to you."

I going to refrain from posting my thoughts on such quotes..... (actually I need to sign off, because I almost can't help myself)
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 05-10-2011 at 03:11 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Wow, people here don't seem to like Christians much here do they? Why are you so eager to come down on others when what you do is at least as bad if not worse? Likewise, how would you define a good "Christian" anyway? You are so eager to pass judgement on me without learning on bit about me. I hadn;t asked you about yourself nor you of me but it seems as though you want to fight just cause I'm asking for some help or is it that I just exist?

Oh btw, I left my computer on while I went out to the store if you need to know why I was so-called viewing the BT forum, not that I see how that matters anyway.

Also, I am not looking for a fight just thought there may be someone around the forum that may know about my request. But if I came to the wrong website, I'll move on. There's enough hatred in this world already and don't feel the need to add any more to it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    On the contrary I think it's another perfect example of Christian hypocrisy. I would expect Christians to have their own thieving site. If it surprises you that the hypocrisy was so obvious here, then maybe you should move on in your quest to only speak to other similarly minded people.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ExtraDry's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    greghar send me a pm with your email you normally use to sign up with bt sites and I'll set you up with what you need
    Give me one ratio proof as well so i know your a good sharer.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by greghar View Post
    Wow, people here don't seem to like Christians much here do they? Why are you so eager to come down on others when what you do is at least as bad if not worse? Likewise, how would you define a good "Christian" anyway? You are so eager to pass judgement on me without learning on bit about me. I hadn;t asked you about yourself nor you of me but it seems as though you want to fight just cause I'm asking for some help or is it that I just exist?

Oh btw, I left my computer on while I went out to the store if you need to know why I was so-called viewing the BT forum, not that I see how that matters anyway.

Also, I am not looking for a fight just thought there may be someone around the forum that may know about my request. But if I came to the wrong website, I'll move on. There's enough hatred in this world already and don't feel the need to add any more to it.
    If you notice, I left "christian" in quotes for obvious reasons. And then I gave you a post that a "christian" made about a "Christian's" view on pirating.
    I knew immediately, that I would be some devil worshiping 3 headed demon that you would completley disregard, which is why I made very little comment on anything.
    And instead posted a link from someone, who I would hope you would find credible. (one of the largest christian blogs)
    I don't have a problem with "christians", it is hypocrites that I have an issue with.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 05-10-2011 at 12:58 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ExtraDry's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Christians still pay inflated prices for cd's and movies etc no magic money tree just for them , plenty out there use BT and so they should.
    Word of God should be free

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Thank you ExtraDry. I'm getting an error message trying to PM you. So I sent a notify to Admin to let them know to correct this but haven't heard back from them yet. Just thought to let you know.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast