Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Know of any good Christian torrent/tracker sites?

I really wonder if any good tracker names came out of this nonsense argument ? Mj, you keep saying chiristians are hypocrats because they want to use p2p and steal files. stealing is immoral if you are atheist, chiristian or muslim, or whatever, so that is why we call it filesharing not stealing, so eighter you are saying "I am immoral person and stealing" or we all are just filesharing.

In my opinion, all the violance,immoral things, bad games, bad music, sex and all other sins of the world is so easy to reach now because of internet and filesharing. So if all the sins are free (stealing/filesharing) but good and moral things cost money, people will run to free one. So I would like to see more religious material pirated and disturbuted on the internet. And please stop badmouthing about chiristians or other religious people in every chance you get. don't be such a looser, or people ( I ) will think you been abused by a priest or religious mother/father when you were a child or something like that.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by avaloncraven View Post
    I really wonder if any good tracker names came out of this nonsense argument ? Mj, you keep saying chiristians are hypocrats because they want to use p2p and steal files. stealing is immoral if you are atheist, chiristian or muslim, or whatever, so that is why we call it filesharing not stealing, so eighter you are saying "I am immoral person and stealing" or we all are just filesharing.

In my opinion, all the violance,immoral things, bad games, bad music, sex and all other sins of the world is so easy to reach now because of internet and filesharing. So if all the sins are free (stealing/filesharing) but good and moral things cost money, people will run to free one. So I would like to see more religious material pirated and disturbuted on the internet. And please stop badmouthing about chiristians or other religious people in every chance you get. don't be such a looser, or people ( I ) will think you been abused by a priest or religious mother/father when you were a child or something like that.
    For the record, I never called a single person a hypocrat. Additionally, free thinking practitioners have the unrestricted range of making the argument that filesharing is not stealing. The hypocrisy is enveloped in the followers of a dictated divine policy working out the details of theft to their own convenience.

I will always be a looser, because I prefer levity over treating each topic as too serious to avoid enjoyment. And finally, I was apparently not sexy enough to be touched as a child. Perhaps it's my anti-Freudian fixation.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    otnielrobert
    www.wings2heaven.net is a good tracker and is free sign up!

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    P.S. Those people weren't really Christians, I never received anything by mail or wire regarding the money I wanted to borrow.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    wings2heaven
    Quote Originally Posted by greghar View Post
    I used to be a regular at Conspiracy Hub which dealt with christian related material and various modern conspiracies. Thought it was a really nice site with a forum and shout box section with good interaction amongst members. But now it's off-line due to a possible server move. Unsure how long this may take or even if it ever comes back on-line.

Does anyone out there know of any good related type sites, Christian related? I tried ConGen, but there seems to be a lot of hated for us Christians going on there. So need to find something else. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much!
    In 2009 I found this website/tracker: http://wings2heaven.net . You can find christian movies, christian music, christian books and many other things. There is also a shout box and forums. Exactly what you are looking for.
    I also know another tracker where you will find a lot of christian movies. This one: http://www.christianmovies.eu/
    In this one there are just movies.
    If you have any type of question, don't hesitate to ask for help. The others members are cool and patient and there is a great staff.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    I apologize for my bretheren. Being a "christian" doesnt give anyone any special powers. The word in itself is quite meaningless, and has done a great deal to estrainge others from The Faith. I wrote a comprehensive response to all of your very valid concerns (no really, even apologized for my ilformed and unrefined writing style), but I dont think I was signed in and it was lost. (I was devastated). I want to invite you to a discourse and address those parts in the Bible that make all Christians cringe and get defensive, because it is easier to resort to being human, than it is to take advantage of the fact God is available to have a relationship with everyone and ask him, Lord WTF?

You may think Im a bit of a kook (honestly I think Im a bit of a kook). My faith is a shield, and the word is a sword we are told to use to fight evil within ourselves, not cut each other down. Ill give you a short summary of what I wrote and if your interested email or pm or reply or whatever.

1. God is to us, as being a Parent is to a Toddler.

2. God orderd certain peoples to be killed because of high rates of incest, pedofilia, etc which caused deformities, and numerus social issues. There are other reasons we may not know of, (a gene passed down on only the male side of the family?) Refer to 1.

3.Virgins- Men tend to think in this examples context (I am a woman)..My toddler goes into the kitchen and sneaks a bite off a cookie, I catch him and make him eat the rest of the cookie, and tell him he is not allowed to have any more.

4. As soon as God manifested into time space, he created a "not him" because time space is the expression of IO..Transmutation makes I=O. Reflect on mirrors. (lol)

5. No title gives us an all access pass to God. We have to be HUMBLE to ACCEPT God. Beliefs tend to be used to bolster and defend our own insecurities. Faith is the expression of Gods love in our interactions with others. Faith that God was willing to manifest himself in the flesh, in a way we comprehend to be His"son", so that his life force could be born within us, and purify us on levels we cannot understand. How does a 2d conciousness percieve the 3d world? His spirit is available to any and everyone, no matter what you call yourself. No man can judge you, nor has the right. But your relationship with God will be the testiment of your life, as is the same with all of us. I am greatful that God is so mercyful as to be in your life as much as he was in any of the disciples, because that means he will also be in mine, with all my imperfections. God doesnt choose us, we really do choose God. I know you talk to Him. (God told me ;p).

Not everyone is given to "work it out" with the church, the disgrace to Gods name it is in America, and I dont expect that it is your calling. Dispite the lies of exclusivity, God has a direct relationship with you. You dont need a special title to talk to Him.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by CRZY4CRST View Post
    1. God is to us, as being a Parent is to a Toddler.
    That's cool, actually taking care of my children has been a bit of a burden. Off to be more godlike...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by CRZY4CRST View Post
    2. God orderd certain peoples to be killed because of high rates of incest, pedofilia, etc which caused deformities, and numerus social issues. There are other reasons we may not know of, (a gene passed down on only the male side of the family?) Refer to 1.
    This is a good platform for describing why it makes more sense that all deities were created by man. Much of the Bible has managed to contradict itself numerous times, and the reason for this is that the text itself is an amalgamation of folklore meant to both address certain social issues that the society was dealing with during their respective times and to explain the world around them.

Example:
    Propaganda for procreation aimed to make sure tribes constantly at war were well stocked with young men such that they would not be wiped out.

Another more fundamental example would be as follows:
    Before the Jewish tribes were united under their one true God banner, many tribes had their own version of this newly conceived monotheistic entity, and the banning of false idols was part of the movement to consolidate and justify the existence of just one God (prior to that, civilizations were polytheistic). The establishment of a one-God system itself was constructed to address the woes of poverty, where making sacrifices to multiple gods just was not possible for most people, thus making sacrifices to just one God was their "economic stimulus package".

Needs change over time, and that's why the aforementioned text can be all over the place with its stance on certain human behaviors.

Rather disturbingly, the Bible is not explicitly against pedophilia, as you had just implied. In fact, it tends to play on the opposite side of that argument, where you were allowed to take in children as prisoners of war and have your way with them as you pleased. During the times that coincide with that particular passage, the age of consent was not even a recognizable concept. Women were not really respected either.

Thus, one would most sanely approach the text with the same caution as one would approach Ayn Rand. It's fiction, it's perspective, let's try to avoid making doctrine from it. The lunacy of scientology and Mormomism is more apparent to the current general populace because we have all been recent witness to both of their inceptions. Fanatics can outlast apathetic skeptics in waging the public debate, thus we have all the Judeo-Christian faiths of today (Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Mormonism). Over time, we'd lose this perspective and skepticism, and suddenly the bizarre nature of how Mormomism and Scientology were founded would seem more reasonable and maybe just archaic since they were products of their respective eras.

If history repeated itself, Mormons would dominate the global terrain in a couple hundred years. They are actively trying to do so, in fact. They're following the same viral mentality of its senior religions. However, advances in informational technologies might yet spare the world from that being realized. This might be my most contrived statement here, but the game has changed.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    breathetheword is a good one.
    Thanks for the guy who shared the christian torrent invite!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567