Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Torrentday..anyone try it?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by satya87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    Ahh it was SBT's ex owner trying to make some cash and hes also the one who created scenetorrent.biz in the first place....<-- and yes you were the one who promoted sbt when he was sysop. its really a shame when ppl cant see the fact.
    and tbh i dont give a rat about who are you or whos owner.
    ps: yes yes vision and flawless are the best "scene" group........

lol another ignorant faggit roaming the fst forums. i don't give a fuck about ur comments nigga. SBT site exists fine and the lame ass owner has made a new site called worldtorrents.org. Splice is the new onwer who was a good friend of feeling and djgrr and the top uploader of so called ex-sct. I promoted SBT because of splice you punk ass drunk monkey
    I hoping but doubting this is your attempt at being ironic.
    Also clearly I'm not "getting " something but the endless dropping of idiotically ghey pseudonyms is idiotically ghey.

Seriously as an (presumably though evidence to the contrary ) adult don't you feel the tiniest bit silly spouting such names ?

Anyway peace or greetz or something.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post

Cabalo, first of all i don't know what/why you are talking about my pocket and i really don't give a f00k about TD or TL or any other torrent site.
    about Anon, if he stop his sh!ts, i will also so tell him not to leave bullsh!t replies to my comments.
    If you don't give a "f00k" about any torrent site, I don't see what your deal with cheating is.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    i really don't give a f00k about TD
    Your actions betray your statements.

I'll leave it at that, since I'm not in the mood to deal with trolls today.
    Last edited by anon; 05-12-2011 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    nothingh special about torrentday

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post

Cabalo, first of all i don't know what/why you are talking about my pocket and i really don't give a f00k about TD or TL or any other torrent site.
    about Anon, if he stop his sh!ts, i will also so tell him not to leave bullsh!t replies to my comments.
    If you don't give a "f00k" about any torrent site, I don't see what your deal with cheating is.
    Actually, in decent sized swarms, having a couple of cheaters there helps me to achieve better ratio easier. If they don't upload, the better for me, because it's more mouths for me to feed.

So, if you don't own a tracker, what's all the hatred with anon-sbi over and over ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post

Actually, in decent sized swarms, having a couple of cheaters there helps me to achieve better ratio easier. If they don't upload, the better for me, because it's more mouths for me to feed.

So, if you don't own a tracker, what's all the hatred with anon-sbi over and over ?
    Because he started it!
    I used to promote Torrentday here at FST, every time i tried to promote, he was leaving bullsh!t comments and was quoting my comments.
    So i had to find out his real image, i found him as a "cheater" PMSL

If someone punch ya in da face, i don't think you will offer flower in return
    Real troll is Anon, not me. so he really should STFU & stop quoting my comments just like he did it today!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    And who is PMSL ? And how did you find him if you don't run any torrent site ?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    I used to promote Torrentday here at FST, every time i tried to promote, he was leaving bullsh!t comments and was quoting my comments.

Real troll is Anon, not me. so he really should STFU & stop quoting my comments
    Shit, I thought the quote-button was there to do that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Weh will it be ????????

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    And who is PMSL ? And how did you find him if you don't run any torrent site ?
    looool
    PMSL stands for: P*ssing myself laughing
    I am using many forums, in one forums i know Anon where he provides cheating information

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast