Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question of knowledge

cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Hy guys ! I have a question for everyone .
    Does anyone know -and if you can suggest - a good/decent general tracker( 0day preferably )with unarchived content ?
    I know it's not very "scene-like " to have unarchived torrents but I need something .
    I know there are a few out there so ...if you know them , can you please answer?
    Thanks !

L.E//// If you can,non-romanian trackers .
    P.s This may be a dumb question ( even dough I hope it's not but I really need to know )
    Last edited by cibu; 05-12-2011 at 06:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Filelist.ro has un-RARed torrents.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Oh , I forgot to mention ... non-romanian trackers , if you can
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    iptorrents or torrentleech.

edit: com'n a guy with 75 bt rep must know everything about the trackers.
    Last edited by bijoy; 05-12-2011 at 07:55 PM. Reason: o0
    Teh n00b.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Tl doesn't have un-rared torrents , they do have a few ( the ones from p2p groups ) but those are like 2-3 per day max. And ipt has about the same content as TL
    I know a few but I just figured that seeing as this is the bitt section of the forum , someone might tell me a few others that i don't know .
    Just because I have 75 rep should I act like I'm a god ?
    Last edited by cibu; 05-12-2011 at 08:09 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    try linkomanija-net, and don't say now you don't want lithuanian trackers either

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    no no , it's perfect . Everything but romanian trackers is perfect
    thanks !

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu
    thanks !
    That's odd, since you are from Romania yourself.
    Care to elaborate?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu
    thanks !
    Care to elaborate?
    Sure I can . I already know the romanian trackers and I wanted to know about other trackers ( from other countries ) who only allow un-rared content ...

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    Yeah, I'd like to know the same. Many peers from his country would mean better upload and download speeds.

Unless he's on all .ro trackers already

Too late
    Last edited by anon; 05-12-2011 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast