Page 61 of 86 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast

Thread: what games are you playing right now?

dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Chicken Invaders 5
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

2. Games   -   #602
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    Chicken Invaders
    I believe the general question is regarding game playing, NOT how you have the secks.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Games   -   #603
    hantests
    Far Cry 4 and Assassins Creed Unity

4. Games   -   #604
    i got The Wolf Among Us on the steam sale. holy holy holy god. fine and incredible writing. i literally have not stopped playing since i installed it. TellTale is one hell of a studio.. i need to finish their first season of The Walking Dead.

5. Games   -   #605
    Half-Life 2. Started it years ago, but never got a chance to finish it.

6. Games   -   #606
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Just finished Devil May Cry on 360, it was the shit! Its been out for ages but I'd not played it before despite downloading it awhile back, I really liked it. It was satisfying killing all those demons and chaining combos together and the story and music were awesome.

Me and a real life friend are currently going through Resident Evil Operation Racoon City online co-op. It is the balls!! Playing as Umbrella and set around Resi 2, bumping into Leon and others. Plays like gears of war.

And on my phone, despite hating CoD I'm addicted to their shitty freemium Clash of Clans rip-off, CoD Heroes.

7. Games   -   #607
    not long finished GTA5 on ps4. awesome game. well worth the wait. Trevor is one of the best characters in a game ever lol. got Dragonage inquistion at christmas and its just huge. 45 hours into it and i doubt ive barely scratched the surface.

8. Games   -   #608
    Poster
    Dragonage inquisition on the pc and just started a replay of GTAV on the 360

9. Games   -   #609
    Poster
    Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm beta

10. Games   -   #610
    Dragon age inquisition and a bit of Destiny... Though i don't know why anymore...