Page 54 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast

Thread: what games are you playing right now?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

I smashed through Infinite this weekend and it was tits!!!! The story was so, so good!!! Had to watch a 20 minute videos on youtube explaining the ending to fully understand it. Such an awesome game! Think I'll do the original next then the new DLC like you said.
    Seriously.You need to lay off the drugs.The original Bioshock was good,Infinite was an incredibly over-hyped bucket of shit.
    Sometimes lofty ambitions result in the real Taj Mahal and sometimes they wind up being the Trump Taj Mahal.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Games   -   #532
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

I smashed through Infinite this weekend and it was tits!!!! The story was so, so good!!! Had to watch a 20 minute videos on youtube explaining the ending to fully understand it. Such an awesome game! Think I'll do the original next then the new DLC like you said.
    Seriously.You need to lay off the drugs.The original Bioshock was good,Infinite was an incredibly over-hyped bucket of shit.
    Sometimes lofty ambitions result in the real Taj Mahal and sometimes they wind up being the Trump Taj Mahal.
    Say WUUUUUUUUT!!!!! Infinite was in no way a bucket of shit!!!!!! It's nothing life changing but it's a tite FPS with sick cut scenes and the music and atmosphere is all very well done - there's better acting in that game than most films and just the right amount of racisim!1 (what happens if you actually throw the baseball at those black people? And what changes if you pick the bird or the cage?). And I haven't drugged out in over 5 months

Playing Tomb Raider now, it's good. Only started it last night for an hour - can't say i'm happy about the size of her funbags though

3. Games   -   #533
    People who spend all their free time playing video games don't have the obvious judgement to properly critique stuff.

4. Games   -   #534
    faridreza99
    thanks to provide great information

5. Games   -   #535
    Yeah!!!1

6. Games   -   #536
    Fight me like a man in some online death match.

7. Games   -   #537
    Yeah, faridreza99!!1 Be an online man!!!1

8. Games   -   #538
    Yeah and no camping and sniping 'cause that's for fags.

9. Games   -   #539
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    and just the right amount of racisim!1 (what happens if you actually throw the baseball at those black people?
    Not much of a gamer, but...

INTEREST LEVEL: PEAKED

I have to assume that with the realism in games these days, you'd die by being narcstomped, get robbed afterwards, then there would be footage on the news, then rioting...but since I typically just throw my wallet and run when I see black people, this is all theoretical.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Games   -   #540
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    and just the right amount of racisim!1 (what happens if you actually throw the baseball at those black people?
    Not much of a gamer, but...

INTEREST LEVEL: PEAKED

I have to assume that with the realism in games these days, you'd die by being narcstomped, get robbed afterwards, then there would be footage on the news, then rioting...but since I typically just throw my wallet and run when I see black people, this is all theoretical.
    'Piqued', you monkey.