Page 67 of 85 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077 ... LastLast

Thread: what games are you playing right now?

Stalled right before the end of Far Cry 4, but intend to complete - sidetracked by Dying Light

2. Games   -   #662
    Just finished Tomb Raider(2013), I know it is a bit old, but had some extra time on my hands. Pretty nice game.

3. Games   -   #663
    playing dying light and battlefield 4 currently

4. Games   -   #664
    playing Cities XXL realize its mostly just a rehash of earlier versions of cities. it is more stable and runs better with large cities that earlier versions, at least for me. SimCity 2013 was nice but maps are so small I tried Cities XXL which at least has large maps

5. Games   -   #665
    i am way behind on PS3 and just finished Killzone 3

6. Games   -   #666
    Poster
    Hearthstone and heroes of the storm. Want to try for legendary rank but not sure I have enough time

7. Games   -   #667
    Wolfenstein!

8. Games   -   #668
    Assassins Creed Unity @ PS4 - my last assassin..

9. Games   -   #669
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Finished the 20 minute long campaign of COD AW.

I don't like Call Of Duty, everyone said this one was different so I spent £30 on it for the 360. I did the campaign from start to finish, I think it took just 5 hours. The last part was basically titanfall in that it was just like playing titanfall. Was not worth £30!!!

Saying that, the multiplayer team death match is fun. It's perfect when you've got just a bit of time to kill. I even paid £2 for a custom panda exo I think I've sunk around an hour into the multiplayer and there only seems to be about 5 maps

10. Games   -   #670
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    The forest, which is awesome.

Sunless Sea, which is depressing and has crappy controls, but which is still interesting.

Dead Island: Pandemic, which is getting boring due to crappy matching and lack of variety.

Mario Kart 7, which is a lot of fun.

Right this very exact moment, nothing, however.