Page 74 of 86 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475767784 ... LastLast

Thread: what games are you playing right now?

escape games and make over games

2. Games   -   #732
    rekhap
    The run

3. Games   -   #733
    I like playing escape games, makeover games, decor games and many more

4. Games   -   #734
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Tomb raider (rise of). Had to use trainer to get past that f**cking bear, as not sure it is fully patched (CPY) unless I am missing something to get those poison arrows.... just can`t seem to get the upgrade points (but that could well be I am crap) Anyway still a nice game and I am avoiding further cheats so far.

5. Games   -   #735
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Tomb raider (rise of). Had to use trainer to get past that f**cking bear, as not sure it is fully patched (CPY) unless I am missing something to get those poison arrows.... just can`t seem to get the upgrade points (but that could well be I am crap) Anyway still a nice game and I am avoiding further cheats so far.
    I thought the kids motto today is if you are not cheating you are only cheating yourself??

One of my kids when he plays any video game he finishes fucking everything, and the other cheats and tries to get to the end without doing shit!!!

This is my jam at the moment
    Attachment 172082
    And late at night
    Attachment 172083
    on these
    Attachment 172084

It makes me feel young again, except the heart attack symptoms from excess drumming

6. Games   -   #736
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Untitled.png
    best game ever and still can do via fs-uae with much more space than a single keyboard. Bingo, I`ll kick your arse (I still have a host server VM setup for any friend that wants to take me on )

7. Games   -   #737
    Titan Quest, of course =)). I'm sick of farming sets and MI from it, but it's still fun. I also play WIII with some funny TD maps.

8. Games   -   #738
    Dead Island Retro Revenge

9. Games   -   #739
    Metin 2 and Half life 2

10. Games   -   #740
    dragon-age-inquisition-xbox-one-12692879.jpg Dragon-Age-Inquisition-19-1280x720.jpg

About 6 hours in. Tough but fun. Rocking a rogue archer build.