Thread: Blackcat Game?

Hey, I am severely new to this forum.. I was wondering if anyone had any invites to Blackcat Games? I have heard they were closed for now but am unsure of the validity of this.
    I also ask the owner himself, stoi, could I get an invite from you? I know you own it and it wouldn't be something you normally do but I believe I could be an asset. I am a pathological seeder, I see all the time, non stop because I enjoy providing for the community the same benefits I enjoy (torrents). I currently have an account on ILoveTorrents but they only have the newest of the new games in top download quality.
    I would like to request an account on the site in any way possible. I will not let anyone down!

Thanks in advanced

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Hopefully if ever a member of BCG you will do a little better at following the rules than you do here.

Since you seems to be in a big hurry suggest you go right to #12.

https://filesharingtalk.com/boardrules/
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyP View Post
    Hey, I am severely new to this forum.. I was wondering if anyone had any invites to Blackcat Games?
    There are no "invites" on BCG.

/inb4threadtrashing
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Sorry, I thought that we werent allowed to ask for bittorrent invites. I was asking for a blackcats invite. Is bittorrent something that stands for all torrent sites? Because I have always thought of bittorrent as a client.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyP View Post
    bittorrent
    That's how the protocol used to transfer files is used. There's also a client with the same name, but they aren't one and the same.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."