Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best Swedish language tracker?

Poster
    I was just offered an invite to Piratetorrent.nu and I was wondering if I should take it or not. I would mostly be interested in Swedish music only. But I wonder if piratetorrents is the best swedish tracker for swedish music. Also, what's the best swedish language tracker currently. Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Piratetorrents.nu have some great music section but there are sites like tunesound.org, xnt.nu, mp3scene.org and sweshare.org

hope you liked the list, i have so many more sites to give

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    The problem is that from what I hear, all of those sites list very very few actual music files that are in the Swedish language. I accepted that Piratetorrents invite and I've seen for myself but now I'm not sure how I can use the account since no music in the Swedish language exists there.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ninja666's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    What kind of Swedish music/artists are in to then?
    TTi got some,right now there are a gap now that SB are gone...
    Try a Swedish Dc++ hub

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja666 View Post
    Try a Swedish Dc++ hub
    Whoa! What in the world is that? I've never heard of that before. Hmm...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Piratetorrents.nu and TTi, are currently the two best Swedish trackers, and complement each other perfectly, TTi, general content of a strong, PT is the music section is very good.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown1_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja666 View Post
    Try a Swedish Dc++ hub
    Whoa! What in the world is that? I've never heard of that before. Hmm...
    Direct Connect
    and there is always soulseek as well you could try.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    swepiracy have some swedish songs, pt have it to. If you cant find them then you shuld not download stuff.
    Try thepiratebay.org

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Direct Connect
    and there is always soulseek as well you could try.
    I did a search about DC++ here on filesharingtalk and I didn't find an idiot proof-guide that explains how to set it up and use it super easy. Any links. (i'm searching google myself as well) Most of the guides I see seem way to advanced. But it looks like it is similar to Limewire, Kazaa, etc. Seems like the Japanese language piracy world is 99% DC++ focused as opposed to DDL forums and torrent trackers.... ?

Quote Originally Posted by robogo25 View Post
    Piratetorrents.nu and TTi, are currently the two best Swedish trackers, and complement each other perfectly, TTi, general content of a strong, PT is the music section is very good.
    Well, I'm only interested in Swedish language music and anything else that can help a student learn Swedish. Is there anything rare, that only PT has, that can perhaps further along my Swedish language studies, in your opinion?? I feel really bad for not being able to fully use the account that was given to me. :/

Maybe I can just post a lot in the forums to practice my Swedish...
    Last edited by unknown1_; 05-21-2011 at 06:40 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown1_
    I did a search about DC++ here on filesharingtalk and I didn't find an idiot proof-guide that explains how to set it up and use it super easy. Any links. (i'm searching google myself as well) Most of the guides I see seem way to advanced. But it looks like it is similar to Limewire, Kazaa, etc. Seems like the Japanese language piracy world is 99% DC++ focused as opposed to DDL forums and torrent trackers.... ?
    http://www.b.ali.btinternet.co.uk/DC...ngStarted.html

First link found on google.
    Anyways, set it up as it shown. After search for some swedish hubs on google. Go to DC++ and set up a favourite hubs. Just click favourites->add hub and provide all info (name, adress etc). And click connect automaticly afterwards. You are good to go.
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 05-21-2011 at 08:03 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast