Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Call Of Duty

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    My friend downloaded Call of Duty with mIRC. GREAT game. B)

2. Games   -   #12
    His friend is me and Yes it is one of the best D-Day games I've Played very fast pase and fun.

3. Games   -   #13
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Its one of the best WWII shooters I have ever played. Well the single player is anyway. Actually, from looking around in multiplayer, its pretty nice. Multiplayer is good for a sniper, or sneaking up on people from out of the bushes. It looks cool. I have already beaten Call of duty once, I have started over and I am now playing on a harder difficulty. Thats how fun the single play is.

I'm thinking of buying it, I think the multiplayer has some potiential. It may not have the vehicle-type combat that battlefield does, but it sure does have some great close combat multiplayer. Its like counter-strike styled up with WWII.

If you really want a great single player experience(I say experience because you don't play it, you LIVE it...man...some action packed situations...some points you feel your actually living out the war...), then get this game. You won't be disapointed. Is good enough that you should buy it. In fact, thats what I'm going to do.

I looked at thier site and it says a Level Editor is coming soon. Get more maps, it will turn out to be a great multiplayer game...

Thats my review. I give it a 8.5 out of 10. Great action. Nice scripted sequences. Such a great game, at points, you don't even realize its scripted... You'll find yourself doing things you didn't know you were suppose to do, but actually is the right thing.

The bad: Physics. Need more things like bodys being able to flop around. In one level, when your're in the tank, you shoot a house, it actually crumbles. Need things like that throughout the whole game... Other than that, the game is great.

This is Cade Laguana giving it a:

8.5[Go buy it!]

4. Games   -   #14
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I got it it, two discs wasted because it won't work.

5. Games   -   #15
    I got it, but I really must be missing some here. I am not impressed at all, I always seem to miss something on these games that everyone loves. There is just alot about that sucks.

1. It is clone of MOHAA, but the gameplay is no where close - enemies are too appeary (not there, then there) that is annoying.

2. The sights, you can not see for the shooting, especially the machine guns all that can been seen is the fire from the gun, that is annoying

3. I am really not big on games, so if I do not like them I do not play them for more than 10 minutes, but this one just did not seem to have it. But I am probably missing something.

Although I will say CadeLaguana that is a well written review.

6. Games   -   #16
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by toddiscool@11 November 2003 - 08:17
    Although I will say CadeLaguana that is a well written review.
    Lol. You don't know do you?

He doesn't know does he?

Todd, I'm a reviewer for PC Gamer magazine!

I'm not sure if he just didn't know, or hes actually complimenting me on my job. You knew didn't you? Thanks for the compliment though

Actually I made that all up. I'm a reviewer for Klite.

WAIT A MINUTE!

I just thought of an excellent idea. I have to talk to the mods. What if they make me, The Official Klite Game Reviewer!

Hey thats a great idea. Someone tell the administraitor. I'll have my own section on the site or something . "Cade's Reviews" is what it will be called. For right here in Gameworld. Hey I think its a good idea. I'll be the peoples reviewer!

Someone send the word out. Let the mods know. I need this posistion! I'm a jobless 18 year old that needs more time on the computer! I have to grab a beer, I'm so fucking excited!

B)

7. Games   -   #17
    a word of warning for ati users...don't try to play this game on anything less than 3.9 drivers...you won't get far
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. Games   -   #18
    Originally posted by Ekamentus@10 November 2003 - 16:08
    i have Call of Duty By means of Suprnova.org &#33;&#33;&#33;
    guys talk to me about this web (suprnova.org) site ,can i download the full game from there ? Right now for example i see that it has cd 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 for fs 2004.... is suprnova the only web that has all this benefits?

Have anybody download from kazza this games yet?
    call of duty
    splinter cell
    black hawk down
    medal of honor

if yes can you please let me know the right file zize thanks..
    intel p4 3.2 @3.7 water cool koolance
    fx5200 overclock
    200gb maxtor
    600w pwr supply
    4/512 = 2gb ram pc3200
    xp pro
    office 2003

9. Games   -   #19
    currentluy downloading 3 versions of CoD off of kazaa because bittorent dont work with SOCKS%5 so far tried 4 diff versions none worked apart from 1 which was just a demo
    GRRRR

10. Games   -   #20
    Octopussy
    awesoem review...well um i got 56k lol...think it will lag? cuz mohaa and returnt o castle lagged like crazy...so does battlefield 1942...dont lag on ut2k3, ff11, chaser, raven shield, avp2, ut

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast