Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K-lite Vs Shareaza

pipodeclown's Avatar Member
    i downloaded shareaza v1.8.9.34(Y) it's now the best stable php version of shareaza, i download moviez&games with a speed 110KB/s and when i download the same moviez&games with k-lite my downloads are 1,5KB/s, this program is good!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    As said many times before it all depends on the sources you can find for the download. I tend to find k-lite faster for most.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    close this thread this is not a tip and the answer is obviouse

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Originally posted by Broken@6 November 2003 - 23:56
    As said many times before it all depends on the sources you can find for the download. I tend to find k-lite faster for most.
    same here

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by pipodeclown@7 November 2003 - 06:53
    i downloaded shareaza v1.8.9.34(Y) it's now the best stable php version of shareaza, i download moviez&games with a speed 110KB/s and when i download the same moviez&games with k-lite my downloads are 1,5KB/s, this program is good!!!
    Before you get too excited, just remember that on shareaza the speed is measured in kilo-bits per second and not kilo-bytes.

But you can change it in the options if you want.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by pipodeclown@7 November 2003 - 00:53
    lol, this seems to be very common, ppl thinking shareaza is a lot faster than any other p2p program they've ever used, but that's cause the "show rates option" is set to show rates in kb/s not KB/s. Once you change that to KB/s it's pretty much the same.
    To change go to: Tools>General>Show rates in: (KB/s)

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984+7 November 2003 - 18:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sparkle1984 @ 7 November 2003 - 18:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pipodeclown@7 November 2003 - 06:53
    i downloaded shareaza v1.8.9.34(Y) it&#39;s now the best stable php version of shareaza, i download moviez&games with a speed 110KB/s and when i download the same moviez&games with k-lite my downloads are 1,5KB/s, this program is good&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Before you get too excited, just remember that on shareaza the speed is measured in kilo-bits per second and not kilo-bytes.

But you can change it in the options if you want. [/b][/quote]
    it may say kb in kazaalite but in fact the speed displayed is kB

just test this with netlimiter and u&#39;ll see

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    where can i get shareaza? Downloads.com doesnt have it and the results from a google search didnt work.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by alpha@7 November 2003 - 22:42
    where can i get shareaza? Downloads.com doesnt have it and the results from a google search didnt work.
    Get it from Here

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    hahahahha i dig that dudes&#39; killlaklown pics hahaha
    pssssssssst.....by the way, i don&#39;t want to start any arguements or anything like that, but SS RULES ALL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; & that is the Truth&#33; but with that said, i have learned alot of things from this forum and still use KL today, so if it&#39;s P2P, it&#39;s for me&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast