Thread: need hdbits irc ?

jokira247's Avatar MULTIMEDIA ADDICT BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    can anyone tell me the irc address for hdbits

i need to talk to one of the staff i can't access my account don't know why !!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    We have an IRC channels sticky, you know. I don't know if the information is updated as I'm not a member of HDBits, but here you go.
    irc.p2p-network.net
    #hdbits.support
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    We have an IRC channels sticky, you know. I don't know if the information is updated as I'm not a member of HDBits, but here you go.
    irc.p2p-network.net
    #hdbits.support
    you posts can be seen everywhere. I am sick of the contents of your post. you post a lot of garbage. can you f*ck off out of the forum on your own?
    you spam on every thread, especially on the Invites Giveaway Section, which people post to give away invites to people. if you do not want free invites, stop posting
    fu*king rubbish there. I cannot believe that no one banned you here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    And this is your first post?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by chimera22 View Post
    you posts can be seen everywhere. I am sick of the contents of your post. you post a lot of garbage. can you f*ck off out of the forum on your own?
    you spam on every thread, especially on the Invites Giveaway Section, which people post to give away invites to people. if you do not want free invites, stop posting
    You're already 0/2 for having relevant/interesting posts. Only 2 posts in and you're already a spambot. In reality, you're obviously a dupe account for another frustrated user too cowardly to make these claims under your original name.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Congrats on your 2nd post in fst. I'm wondering how many times did you get banned here??
    Teh n00b.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'm agree with you, Anon is spambot

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    jokira247's Avatar MULTIMEDIA ADDICT BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    irc.p2p-network.net
    #hdbits.support
    Thanks mate for the irc its right and i am currently waiting in their channel to be voiced very annoying .

What is the matter with u man anon was trying to help me not spaming . i am wondering as bijoy said how many times u have been banned here to have this speech which is full of hate .
    Last edited by jokira247; 06-06-2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Sticks and stones... no, wait, that's childish. I'll just go for the good old "fuck you"...

That and it's actually true that I'm a spammer, but you could at least have quoted any of those posts, and not one where I tried to be remotely helpful.
    Last edited by anon; 06-06-2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    but you could at least have quoted any of those posts, and not one where I tried to be remotely helpful.
    Not just remotely, you provided the exact answer needed. That just shows you chimera's level of intellect.