Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 230

Thread: inv. FSC

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL View Post
    if you read what you wrote then you would know that I came here only because I am looking for invitations to f********g
    Aha.
    "Mods or admin don't get paid, which is fair enough as I'm pretty sure most of them would spend it on crack." -- manker

    "Stop being contrary just to be contrary as that is my job here." -- IdolEyes787

  2. ** DONATE to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Lounge   -   #92
    MoRbIdAnGeL's Avatar LooKiNg inv. FsC..
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL View Post
    if you read what you wrote then you would know that I came here only because I am looking for invitations to f********g
    Aha.

    I'm on this forum just because I'm looking invitation on f********g... and I believed that be more people how Night0wl who want to help... and I do not care that you laugh at me
    Last edited by MoRbIdAnGeL; 03-07-2012 at 06:34 PM.

  4. Lounge   -   #93
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,626
    Claiming you are here at FST only to score an FSC-invite won't encourage FST-members to help you, but I guess you knew that already didn't you.

    You are a stranger ... nobody knows who you are. You could be a cheater, an invite seller a scammer etc ... FSC is a closed community and encourages to only invite people you know.

    You seem to be the exact opposite of that since you only came here to quickly score such an invite, thus knowing nobody ...

  5. Lounge   -   #94
    MoRbIdAnGeL's Avatar LooKiNg inv. FsC..
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    @Morbidangel: you need to add some more MLP like gay shit to your profile in order to truly stand out.
    Perhaps that'd help you establish a unique identity, and subsequently attract some other fruity ass dude who'd put in a legit app for you at FSC with the intention of actually inviting you.
    //0.02$

    Spoiler: Show



    Attachment: Attachment 102554

    I am looking invitations on FSC and FTN here has nothing to do with it very please delete this image on this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Claiming you are here at FST only to score an FSC-invite won't encourage FST-members to help you, but I guess you knew that already didn't you.

    You are a stranger ... nobody knows who you are. You could be a cheater, an invite seller a scammer etc ... FSC is a closed community and encourages to only invite people you know.

    You seem to be the exact opposite of that since you only came here to quickly score such an invite, thus knowing nobody ...


    yes I'm on this forum just because I'm looking for an invitation on FSC and if someone does not trust me there is no problem if may not help but why write crap if he not wants to help
    Last edited by MoRbIdAnGeL; 03-07-2012 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. Lounge   -   #95
    megabyteme's Avatar Ne'er-do-well BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    12,971
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL View Post
    I am looking invitations on FSC and FTN here has nothing to do with it very please delete this image on this forum
    You have a profile page than would make Prince and Liberace both cringe, and YOU call people fags.

    Irony.

    Look it up.

  7. Lounge   -   #96
    MoRbIdAnGeL's Avatar LooKiNg inv. FsC..
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL View Post
    I am looking invitations on FSC and FTN here has nothing to do with it very please delete this image on this forum
    You have a profile page than would make Prince and Liberace both cringe, and YOU call people fags.

    Irony.

    Look it up.


    how you do not like it not look and I did not ask anyone to exhibit this image here on the forum... always some moron has to find and show his stupidity
    Last edited by MoRbIdAnGeL; 03-07-2012 at 06:56 PM.

  8. Lounge   -   #97
    megabyteme's Avatar Ne'er-do-well BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    12,971
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

    You have a profile page than would make Prince and Liberace both cringe, and YOU call people fags.

    Irony.

    Look it up.

    I did not ask anyone to exhibit this image here on the forum... always someone has to find out and show my gheyness
    Fix'd for ya...

  9. Lounge   -   #98
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,771
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL View Post
    how you do not like it not look and I did not ask anyone to exhibit this image here on the forum
    It's what happens when you try to draw so much attention to yourself. You're like a wounded possum that wandered into an abandoned house one day and found a laptop. Somehow the electricity is working and there's a working internet connection. The point is, it should all make very little sense, and is at best, a novelty side show.

    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Sarcasm is actually wasted on me since my English isn't all that good, thus many nuances just escape my already tired mind. Being into torrents for many years does that with ones mind.
    What sarcasm???
    Last edited by mjmacky; 03-07-2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    prostitutin aint easy

  10. Lounge   -   #99
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    23,887
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL View Post


    ...... most people on this forum are a bunch of fags
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If you can possibly explain how that comment isn't incredibly derogatory to a whole group of people who only wish to live their lives in relative peace and have really done nothing to you except apparently having the misfortune of being born preferring one sex over another I will submit another application for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL View Post

    ...... most people on this forum are a bunch of fags and this is true only write stupid text nothing more
    Small minded and ignorant people like you honestly deserve every bit of ridicule they get.
    If you are in fact 31 and just not some teenage wank feigning maturity in faint hope that it would somehow help his cause here then you sure haven't learned much in all that time.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-07-2012 at 10:06 PM.
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  11. Lounge   -   #100
    megabyteme's Avatar Ne'er-do-well BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    12,971
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If you are in fact 31 and just not some teenage wank feigning maturity in faint hope that it would somehow help his cause here then you sure haven't learned much in all that time.
    He might be a WoW player.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •