In short MoRbIdAnGeL is a 31 year old gay

2. Lounge   -   #102
    MoRbIdAnGeL's Avatar LooKiNg inv. FsC..
    Quote Originally Posted by anigav View Post
    In short MoRbIdAnGeL is a 31 year old gay

gay is your name... fucking twat

Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL View Post
    I am looking invitations on FSC and FTN here has nothing to do with it very please delete this image on this forum

yes I'm on this forum just because I'm looking for an invitation on FSC and if someone does not trust me there is no problem if may not help but why write crap if he not wants to help
    errmm, am I supposed to give a fuck?
    I posted the image for lulz and not with the intention of later deleting it, so save your breath.. the image is going to stay right where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    How to write a stupid text or harm someone there is no shortage of people in this forum but to help get on FSC this only one person wanted and most people on this forum are a bunch of fags who wants only keep for themselves FSC and no want help the other that only someone no get invitation on FSC and looking for a dumb excuse because he did not want to just help get to the FSC
    I am not here to prevent dumb twats like you from getting anywhere. You do a bang up job yourself.
    As for keeping FSC to myself, I asked to be removed from the site around 2 years back. So, in all honesty, I wouldn't give a flying fuck even if you make it in. I am in it for the lulz and thanks to your fruitiness, I got some. So, thanks for that, yet again.. and then some.

Listen fucker and bitch like you want to insert photos this show your profile from ftn ...dumb fagot
    Last edited by MoRbIdAnGeL; 03-08-2012 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. Lounge   -   #103
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    gay is your name... fucking twat

Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    I am looking invitations on FSC and FTN here has nothing to do with it very please delete this image on this forum

yes I'm on this forum just because I'm looking for an invitation on FSC and if someone does not trust me there is no problem if may not help but why write crap if he not wants to help
    errmm, am I supposed to give a fuck?
    I posted the image for lulz and not with the intention of later deleting it, so save your breath.. the image is going to stay right where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    How to write a stupid text or harm someone there is no shortage of people in this forum but to help get on FSC this only one person wanted and most people on this forum are a bunch of fags who wants only keep for themselves FSC and no want help the other that only someone no get invitation on FSC and looking for a dumb excuse because he did not want to just help get to the FSC
    I am not here to prevent dumb twats like you from getting anywhere. You do a bang up job yourself.
    As for keeping FSC to myself, I asked to be removed from the site around 2 years back. So, in all honesty, I wouldn't give a flying fuck even if you make it in. I am in it for the lulz and thanks to your fruitiness, I got some. So, thanks for that, yet again.. and then some.

Listen fucker and bitch like you want to insert photos this show your profile from ftn ...dumb fagot
    Learn to spell the simplest of 'abuses', smart ass.

4. Lounge   -   #104
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    So nice for morbid to come out and show his true colors. I think all of our initial instincts about his guy were right, and it's just nice to see the affirmations materialize like this.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    I give this thread five stars. Keep on going.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Lounge   -   #106
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    So nice for morbid to come out and show his true colors. I think all of our initial instincts about his guy were right, and it's just nice to see the affirmations materialize like this.

The truly sad part is that people like him usually obtain what they are after.
    Btw MoRbIdAnGeL I've reported you to staff for persist violation of rule 9

Rule 9 - Racism/Discrimination/Insults

There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

Hopefully they will surprise me and actually deem to enforce it in this instance.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The truly sad part is that people like him usually obtain what they are after.

There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

Hopefully they will surprise me and actually deem to enforce it in this instance.
    Go easy on the rule 9, Idol. I did call him a WoW player.

And I don't regret my inflammatory remark.

8. Lounge   -   #108

[QUOTE] Rule 9 - Racism/Discrimination/Insults

Give it what you waiting for... you know how to do this to someone near the ass... help you no maybe but you know how to write a complaint
    Last edited by MoRbIdAnGeL; 03-08-2012 at 06:53 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    [QUOTE=MoRbIdAnGeL;3658685]Btw MoRbIdAnGeL I've reported you to staff for persist violation of rule 9

Give it what you waiting for you know how to do this to someone near the ass
    Doesn't FTN staff, or anyone who knows staff there read threads like this. It's a shame, because they should know what kind of member they have.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    [QUOTE=megabyteme;3658689]

Doesn't FTN staff, or anyone who knows staff there read threads like this. It's a shame, because they should know what kind of member they have.

they should know that such morons like you are on the forum because it is a misunderstanding little that is not helping and you are not asked to take away the voice

and by the way... grief your ass squeezed that someone is somewhere on page
    Last edited by MoRbIdAnGeL; 03-08-2012 at 07:08 PM.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast