Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: inv. FSC

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    [QUOTE=megabyteme;3658689]
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL View Post
    Btw MoRbIdAnGeL I've reported you to staff for persist violation of rule 9

Doesn't FTN staff, or anyone who knows staff there read threads like this. It's a shame, because they should know what kind of member they have.
    But if they disabled every member that was inarticulate, juvenile or outright offensive they'd destroy their core userbase.
    Actually same with this place except this place doesn't have any pretenses of being anything other than the dump that it is.
    We should all respect that.

Btw I here that HDbits has a lot of nice and smart members but unfortuantely they're mostly gay.

Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL View Post
    and by the way... grief your ass squeezed that someone is somewhere on page
    I wonder what that sentence began life as?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-08-2012 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #112
    BobFromAccounting's Avatar Is it Friday yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    But if they disabled every member that was inarticulate, juvenile or outright offensive they'd destroy their core userbase.
    Actually same with this place except this place doesn't have any pretenses of being anything other than the dump that it is.
    It wouldn't destroy their general user base but rather most of the people who 'participate' in the 'community.' Most of the more knowledgeable / mature individuals don't bother with the forums or IRC anymore because of all the people who think they're hilarious hardcore trolls. The most amusing part is that none of them are funny nor do they comprehend just how bad they are at trolling in general.

3. Lounge   -   #113
    MoRbIdAnGeL's Avatar LooKiNg inv. FsC..
    I'm only register on this forum to ask for help in getting to the page fsc nothing more and do not i seek here the problems, and only one person wanted to help me get on fsc and no succeeded oneself... and nobody more no wants to help and challenging me from a gay this no one sees and this no is rasizm only this what me write this is rasizm, and how i ask for help this only one person who oneself found and to trust me and wanted to help but how to make silly jokes this one after another writes if someone doesn't want me help and no trust me this ok but after every write silly jokes and why expose pictures with profiles from other sites !!
    Last edited by MoRbIdAnGeL; 03-08-2012 at 10:27 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #114
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hoi, Morbidangel.
    No more gay insults because; a) you suck at them and b) you can't spell them properly and c) your name is angel, which is a girls' name anyway.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #115
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Hoi, Morbidangel.
    No more gay insults because; a) you suck at them .
    It wouldn't be a gay insult if it didn't suck something or other .

Quote Originally Posted by BobFromAccounting View Post
    It wouldn't destroy their general user base but rather most of the people who 'participate' in the 'community.' Most of the more knowledgeable / mature individuals don't bother with the forums or IRC anymore because of all the people who think they're hilarious hardcore trolls. The most amusing part is that none of them are funny nor do they comprehend just how bad they are at trolling in general.
    I dunno as long as they aren't queers I can live with that.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-08-2012 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Lounge   -   #116
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Hoi, Morbidangel.
    No more gay insults because; a) you suck at them and b) you can't spell them properly and c) your name is angel, which is a girls' name anyway.
    Hoi manker, why are you coming in here to be such a fag?

"Grief your ass squeezed that someone is somewhere on page" is the best gay insult I've ever heard.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #117
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Hoi, Morbidangel.
    Hoi manker, why are you coming in here to be such a fag?

"Grief your ass squeezed that someone is somewhere on page" is the best gay insult I've ever heard.
    It wouldn't be a gay insult if it didn't suck something or other .
    I dunno as long as they aren't queers I can live with that.
    racists
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #118
    Only against people of other colour.
    Religion, country of origin,social class,language,education, sexual preference,height,weight,hair colour,manner of dress these things are merely prejudices I have.

9. Lounge   -   #119
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Only against people of other colour.
    Religion, country of origin,social class,language,education, sexual preference,height,weight,hair colour,manner of dress these things are merely prejudices I have.
    That smiley makes it alright and is indicative of why you're a credit to your people and is why I think you're the best ectomorph, caucasian, atheist, bisexual retired staff member I've ever spoken to this week.

I demand to know why you're not on my friend list.
    Last edited by manker; 03-09-2012 at 12:13 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #120
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    That smiley makes it alright and is indicative of why you're a credit to your people and is why I think you're the best ectomorph, caucasian, atheist, bisexual retired staff member I've ever spoken to this week.

I demand to know why you're not on my friend list.
    Unfortunately, he's Canadian. Name me one Canadian (excluding Dudley, and who hasn't defected to the US) you trust.

I rest my case.

He's not to be added to your friend's lisp.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast