Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: inv. FSC

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    So you did get those MMS messages that I sent you.
    That would be quite the trick since I don't even have a mobile phone.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #142
    MoRbIdAnGeL's Avatar LooKiNg inv. FsC..
    Listen pedals I have for you a super solution to open a separate special topic on this forum for fags like you all , and oneself support... perfectly fits there most of you

pedals and ordinary bunch of fags

3. Lounge   -   #143
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL View Post
    [indecipherable babble] ordinary bunch of fags
    Obviously this place does not serve your needs as you seek extraordinary fags.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #144
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Listen pedals I have for you a super solution to open a separate special topic on this forum for fags like you all , and oneself support... perfectly fits there most of you

Glad to see that you learned your lesson about making mindless derisive comments about another group of people.
    I would request your immediate ban from this site but for the fact your unwavering stupidity helps give casual bigotry a bad name.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #145
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I would request your immediate ban from this site but for the fact your unwavering stupidity helps give casual bigotry a bad name.
    Great. He's ruining the use of casual bigotry for the rest of us fine folks.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #146
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Okay, pedals.

I'm moving this to the lounge for the ordinary fags because I'm pretty sure only extraordinary faggotry is aloud in the bittard section.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #147
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

I'm starting my own cigarette brand and I'm looking for an ad man like yourself, interested?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #148
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Okay, pedals.

I'm moving this to the lounge for the ordinary fags because I'm pretty sure only extraordinary faggotry is aloud in the bittard section.
    So you want pedalboi to have a psychotic break, we walked MagnumDave right up to the edge before you twocked him ever so violently with the banhammer, MoRbIdAnGeL shouldn't present too much of a problem....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Lounge   -   #149
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Okay, pedals.

LMFAO!
    How is morbidqueer going to find his own topic now? For him, FST only exists within the BT section..

10. Lounge   -   #150
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Okay, pedals.

So you want pedalboi to have a psychotic break, we walked MagnumDave right up to the edge before you twocked him ever so violently with the banhammer, MoRbIdAnGeL shouldn't present too much of a problem....
    I left a two week redirect for that express porpoise

In all srsnz, I hope morbidangel doesn't go the same way, she's just misunderstood. I've never heard anyone use pedal as an insult before and I'm hoping she'll influence us with her creativity before making us all a sandwich.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast