Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: inv. FSC

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I suggest moving someplace very rural which has been held uninterrupted by the Tories for several decades.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #162
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Yeah i am too close to toronto, i think i am 1 of 5 white people left in my neighbourhood. I am thinking of running for prime minister and the day i get elected in evrybody will be deported. We need a zero tolerance approach to immigration and i will definately bring that to the table-lol

Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    ​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

3. Lounge   -   #163
    I don't think that you've really thought that through thoroughly enough.If you do that then how will you be able to get any decent Chinese food?

4. Lounge   -   #164
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    What does a North American gyro consist of? Sliced ham and Kraft singlets ripped into pieces, served in a flour tortilla?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #165
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    What does a North American gyro consist of? Sliced ham and Kraft singlets ripped into pieces, served in a flour tortilla?
    Freakin' awesome, macky! You really can cook. Ethnik food, even.

EDIT- You forgot the Kraft Ranch to go with that. Not authentic without the Kraft Ranch. But maybe you already realize that it goes on everything, so it was redundant to mention.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 03-10-2012 at 07:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #166
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    Yeah i am too close to toronto, i think i am 1 of 5 white people left in my neighbourhood. I am thinking of running for prime minister and the day i get elected in evrybody will be deported. We need a zero tolerance approach to immigration and i will definately bring that to the table-lol
    A law enforcement person with bias against minorities. How completely unique.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #167
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    I found the flaw in your logic, for you. If 4/5 Toronto residents are "minorities", you're going to lose the election to a black guy. Irony.
    Ellipses go here.

8. Lounge   -   #168
    Dear Mr Manker sir.Please move this thread back to the bt section as I am nostalgic of the wit found there.

9. Lounge   -   #169
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Dear Mr Manker sir.Please move this thread back to the bt section as I am nostalgic of the wit found there.
    I think you mean to only keep the link to this thread from BT permanent, since if you add all of our wits together, you couldn't possibly come up with anything that rivals the genius of morbid's posts.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #170
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I think you mean to only keep the link to this thread from BT permanent, since if you add all of our wits together, you couldn't possibly come up with anything that rivals the genius of morbid's posts.
    Grief your ass squeezed, bitch.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast