Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: inv. FSC

MoRbIdAnGeL's Avatar LooKiNg inv. FsC..
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL View Post
    if you read what you wrote then you would know that I came here only because I am looking for invitations to f********g
    Aha.

I'm on this forum just because I'm looking invitation on f********g... and I believed that be more people how Night0wl who want to help... and I do not care that you laugh at me
    Last edited by MoRbIdAnGeL; 03-07-2012 at 06:34 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Claiming you are here at FST only to score an FSC-invite won't encourage FST-members to help you, but I guess you knew that already didn't you.

You are a stranger ... nobody knows who you are. You could be a cheater, an invite seller a scammer etc ... FSC is a closed community and encourages to only invite people you know.

You seem to be the exact opposite of that since you only came here to quickly score such an invite, thus knowing nobody ...

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    @Morbidangel: you need to add some more MLP like gay shit to your profile in order to truly stand out.
    Perhaps that'd help you establish a unique identity, and subsequently attract some other fruity ass dude who'd put in a legit app for you at FSC with the intention of actually inviting you.
    //0.02$

Spoiler: Show

Attachment: Attachment 102554

I am looking invitations on FSC and FTN here has nothing to do with it very please delete this image on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Claiming you are here at FST only to score an FSC-invite won't encourage FST-members to help you, but I guess you knew that already didn't you.

You are a stranger ... nobody knows who you are. You could be a cheater, an invite seller a scammer etc ... FSC is a closed community and encourages to only invite people you know.

You seem to be the exact opposite of that since you only came here to quickly score such an invite, thus knowing nobody ...

yes I'm on this forum just because I'm looking for an invitation on FSC and if someone does not trust me there is no problem if may not help but why write crap if he not wants to help
    Last edited by MoRbIdAnGeL; 03-07-2012 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Lounge   -   #94
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I am looking invitations on FSC and FTN here has nothing to do with it very please delete this image on this forum
    You have a profile page than would make Prince and Liberace both cringe, and YOU call people fags.

Irony.

Look it up.

5. Lounge   -   #95
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You have a profile page than would make Prince and Liberace both cringe, and YOU call people fags.

Irony.

Look it up.

how you do not like it not look and I did not ask anyone to exhibit this image here on the forum... always some moron has to find and show his stupidity
    Last edited by MoRbIdAnGeL; 03-07-2012 at 06:56 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Irony.

Look it up.

I did not ask anyone to exhibit this image here on the forum... always someone has to find out and show my gheyness
    Fix'd for ya...

7. Lounge   -   #97
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    how you do not like it not look and I did not ask anyone to exhibit this image here on the forum
    It's what happens when you try to draw so much attention to yourself. You're like a wounded possum that wandered into an abandoned house one day and found a laptop. Somehow the electricity is working and there's a working internet connection. The point is, it should all make very little sense, and is at best, a novelty side show.

Sarcasm is actually wasted on me since my English isn't all that good, thus many nuances just escape my already tired mind. Being into torrents for many years does that with ones mind.
    What sarcasm???
    Last edited by mjmacky; 03-07-2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

...... most people on this forum are a bunch of fags
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If you can possibly explain how that comment isn't incredibly derogatory to a whole group of people who only wish to live their lives in relative peace and have really done nothing to you except apparently having the misfortune of being born preferring one sex over another I will submit another application for you.

...... most people on this forum are a bunch of fags and this is true only write stupid text nothing more
    Small minded and ignorant people like you honestly deserve every bit of ridicule they get.
    If you are in fact 31 and just not some teenage wank feigning maturity in faint hope that it would somehow help his cause here then you sure haven't learned much in all that time.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-07-2012 at 10:06 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #99
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If you are in fact 31 and just not some teenage wank feigning maturity in faint hope that it would somehow help his cause here then you sure haven't learned much in all that time.
    He might be a WoW player.

10. Lounge   -   #100
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5

yes I'm on this forum just because I'm looking for an invitation on FSC and if someone does not trust me there is no problem if may not help but why write crap if he not wants to help
    errmm, am I supposed to give a fuck?
    I posted the image for lulz and not with the intention of later deleting it, so save your breath.. the image is going to stay right where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    How to write a stupid text or harm someone there is no shortage of people in this forum but to help get on FSC this only one person wanted and most people on this forum are a bunch of fags who wants only keep for themselves FSC and no want help the other that only someone no get invitation on FSC and looking for a dumb excuse because he did not want to just help get to the FSC
    I am not here to prevent dumb twats like you from getting anywhere. You do a bang up job yourself.
    As for keeping FSC to myself, I asked to be removed from the site around 2 years back. So, in all honesty, I wouldn't give a flying fuck even if you make it in. I am in it for the lulz and thanks to your fruitiness, I got some. So, thanks for that, yet again.. and then some.
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 03-08-2012 at 09:20 AM. Reason: o_O

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast