Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: uk-t is back....?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Thanks for the secret login page, please PM me details on entering...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Swepsycho, if you post your IP address range and email addresses here publicly we can get you an invite. It's part of their application process.
    I'm interested. I have a static IP. I also run an e-mail server in my own computer, because GMail is obviously not l33t enough for this sort of stuff. You can talk to me at anon-sbi@[169.254.143.72] if I'm worthy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Thanks for the secret login page, please PM me details on entering...
    You have to click on the right pixel (this is a lot of fun!), then the login form will appear. You can use your old login data if you were a member - otherwise, you know who to PM if you're interested.

I'd have bothered him myself, but I prefer to go through the application process. You must choose your inviter well, after all.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    AFAIK it's a new tracker with mostly new staff that thought it would be a good idea to name their site UK-T. It's not back, and I wouldn't get your hopes up that it will ever amount to something like UK-T.
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 06-13-2011 at 02:43 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm interested. I have a static IP. I also run an e-mail server in my own computer, because GMail is obviously not l33t enough for this sort of stuff. You can talk to me at anon-sbi@[169.254.143.72] if I'm worthy enough.
    Invite sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I'm good for you.
    I don't want to fan the flames, but what must be about a year ago, I was given a link to a forum that was supposed to be UKT V2 - It didnt have a URL [IP address] and had the "wheel mod" motif to it - tried registering but it was a no go. Personally I believe there must be a V2, but I ain't gunna lose sleep trying to find it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Invite sent.
    Thank you... looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by TONiC View Post
    I don't want to fan the flames, but what must be about a year ago, I was given a link to a forum that was supposed to be UKT V2 - It didnt have a URL [IP address] and had the "wheel mod" motif to it - tried registering but it was a no go. Personally I believe there must be a V2, but I ain't gunna lose sleep trying to find it.
    Didn't someone make a phony official forum in hopes of finding invites to l33t trackers or something... or was that only when ScT closed?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    I'm good for you.
    Didn't someone make a phony official forum in hopes of finding invites to l33t trackers or something... or was that only when ScT closed?
    Possibly... Post downfall of ScT there was Eclectical, but I thin that was official - though it kinda got abused 'cos it was open sign ups I think and people were joining who weren't members and it turned into a free for all invite traders den.. With UKT, I dunno; I wasn't on the original, and tbh I heard it was nothing special: 3000 torrents and 2 uploaders. Pull the other leg please.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by TONiC View Post
    Possibly... Post downfall of ScT there was Eclectical, but I thin that was official - though it kinda got abused 'cos it was open sign ups I think and people were joining who weren't members and it turned into a free for all invite traders den.. With UKT, I dunno; I wasn't on the original, and tbh I heard it was nothing special: 3000 torrents and 2 uploaders. Pull the other leg please.
    2 uploaders? you sure? Coz I still remember there were considerably higher in number.
    Anyway, the best part about that site was the rate at which requests got filled.
    I haven't come across a site which had uploaders as good at sourcing rare stuff for filling requests, within the shortest period of time, as UKT once was.
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 06-12-2011 at 02:02 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Would be interested in the original or just some kind of false UK-T, false staff?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    AFAIK it's a new tracker with mostly new staff that thought it would be a good idea to name their site UK-T.
    Instead of showing more activity at all the other 0day/general sites that they're a member of people race to join one more that they don't need. It's gotta be the name...

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast