Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: uk-t is back....?

n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    AFAIK it's a new tracker with mostly new staff that thought it would be a good idea to name their site UK-T.
    Instead of showing more activity at all the other 0day/general sites that they're a member of people race to join one more that they don't need. It's gotta be the name...
    Sadly, this isn't the 'ideal world', which we live in.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    AFAIK it's a new tracker with mostly new staff that thought it would be a good idea to name their site UK-T. It's not back, and I wouldn't get your hopes up that it will ever amount to something like UK-T.
    Yah, beyond the name of the site and some familiar faces I wouldn't call it wheelmods by any means.

Atm the site is sub-par at best, and I'm not holding my breath. It is to new to really judge atm. It is so new in fact that most torrents have 1 to 2 seeders and almost all of them are free leech because there is not enough credits circulating on the site yet.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    wrong topic.
    Last edited by MiNiMAL; 06-13-2011 at 06:57 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Oh good another site based on favourtism and perceived internet eliteness. I'll really have to get me a seedbox and start idling on the proper sites to prove my worthiness.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Fiji's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    It's level 20.
    I think it is more than scarcity Exigo and AOM

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Oh good another site based on favourtism and perceived internet eliteness. I'll really have to get me a seedbox and start idling on the proper sites to prove my worthiness.
    @ 'idling'

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    thank you very much

this is just an imitation uk-t, forgettable page

I'm sorry the original UK-t RIP

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Yes, sadly the original is gone, you can never bring back original for obvious reasons, but can say for sure this IS uk-t reborn, looking at users etc almost all are from original ukt and most staff is as well, ya they are just restarting and member count is lower it is building to it's once great standing....even old took time to build to the lever it was when it went down, I for one am happy to have gotten back in and with all the original members coming in every day am sure it will very soon once again be glorious self.....it's not the looks after all that make a site great....it's the members.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    OH snap it is grim!
    I haven't talked to you in years! What brings you to filesharingtalk?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper66 View Post
    Yes, sadly the original is gone, you can never bring back original for obvious reasons, but can say for sure this IS uk-t reborn, looking at users etc almost all are from original ukt and most staff is as well, ya they are just restarting and member count is lower it is building to it's once great standing....even old took time to build to the lever it was when it went down, I for one am happy to have gotten back in and with all the original members coming in every day am sure it will very soon once again be glorious self.....it's not the looks after all that make a site great....it's the members.
    No offense but you're not very bright are you?
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast