Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: uk-t is back....?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I have some torn cartilage in my chest and it's taken away my ability to mince words.
    Update to this. I spent one miserable night after the Tylenol wore off. They say torn chest cartilage is one of worst injuries to incur since there's no movement that doesn't aggravate it.
    I actually got a bit panicky when I started having trouble breathing from not being able to properly expand my chest.

I now return you to talk of another bt site that you don't need.

PS from the peanut gallery. Honestly some people take this shite way too seriously.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    But isn't that half the fun of reading these threads here? Someone starts a thread how they want to get in a leet site/got kicked out of a leet site/how cool said site is, then the detractors say how bad the site is for various reasons, and then someone mocks them. Eventually the thread grows into a multi-page spamfest for all to be enterained by. In conclusion, no seriousness=no mocking/sarcastic remarks/flaming=less entertainment

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kingeater View Post
    But isn't that half the fun of reading these threads here? Someone starts a thread how they want to get in a leet site/got kicked out of a leet site/how cool said site is, then the detractors say how bad the site is for various reasons, and then someone mocks them. Eventually the thread grows into a multi-page spamfest for all to be enterained by. In conclusion, no seriousness=no mocking/sarcastic remarks/flaming=less entertainment
    You sir, are completely right.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    Cut the bullshit Grimm. I know users who are good members that were not invited to this new site. The rules are completely different, the staff is different, the theme/overall setup is terrible, and (not that I've checked) but I don't see you upping stuff to the new site. What gives?
    From what I am told all that remained is an older backup that was used, so if you joined after that date then you would not have received an invite.. As for upping?? Come on do you really think I would be posting here under the same name I have there? Are you using the same name here as there?

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper66 View Post
    As for upping?? Come on do you really think I would be posting here under the same name I have there? Are you using the same name here as there?
    They're both like pseudonyms you do realize that?

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I have some torn cartilage in my chest and it's taken away my ability to mince words.
    Update to this. I spent one miserable night after the Tylenol wore off. They say torn chest cartilage is one of worst injuries to incur since there's no movement that doesn't aggravate it.
    I actually got a bit panicky when I started having trouble breathing from not being able to properly expand my chest.

I now return you to talk of another bt site that you don't need.

PS from the peanut gallery. Honestly some people take this shite way too seriously.
    This happened to me when I was younger, guess I'm lucky it was when I was younger because it was hell. It's quite absurd to find breathing painful, but that's what the injury entails. I injured myself in wrestling, how did you tear yours?

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

This happened to me when I was younger, guess I'm lucky it was when I was younger because it was hell. It's quite absurd to find breathing painful, but that's what the injury entails. I injured myself in wrestling, how did you tear yours?
    Incline dumbbell bench press with too much weight and consequentially bad form. Trouble with dumbbells is that you don't end up racking them high but have to twist and lower them at the finish. Damn physics .Shearing forces should be outlawed.th_bench_press.gif

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    It's one of the more prevalent forms of irony, exercise leading to physical injury.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Of course not. Do you know who I am? Are you the same person I'm thinking of? Obviously I can identify who you are, so your nick isn't that different on IRC, and other sites I recall from years ago.

Should we take this conv to PM?

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    Of course not. Do you know who I am? Are you the same person I'm thinking of? Obviously I can identify who you are, so your nick isn't that different on IRC, and other sites I recall from years ago.

Should we take this conv to PM?
    ??? who are you talking to?

Edit: nevermind this was carrying over from previous page
    Last edited by mjmacky; 06-14-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast