Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: uk-t is back....?

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    That must be some kind of FLS talk because I didn't understand a word of it.
    It's English, mate. Now that I'm hanging out with the fellows from across the pond, helping them with their monopoly money spending ways and all, I thought it would be quite the suitable time to embrace values such as tolking with a propah accent and writing sentences intended to confuse others and wot not.

For the record, that lot really doesn't like any "Queen Sized Bed" jokes. Especially when one of the characters in the joke, rather bed, is named William.

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    "Your Internet is like a tube and you're clogging it, you know what I'm sayin'?"
    I'd save my breath, Anon. It's a slow and tried weeding process. Those with the fattest wallets will buy a fat tube and disregard the process. Those with a tube approaching the limits of Keira Knightley's waist and little to no understanding of the system will eliminate themselves. That is, until technologies like fiber optics and lightpeak-style copper usage take charge, and then this will be one of those issues that people don't care about anymore; like a tape getting jammed while you're recording off the radio or a well only allowing one bucket of water up at a time.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 06-14-2011 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ellipses go here.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    My question is why do you still bother with this thread ???
    George Mallory
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    You'll find, Idol, that you'll need to prove that, before you use it as a reasoning.
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    I believe it so therefore it is.
    Anyway I use the same logic with uk-t 2 having never been a member but still figuring out everyone there is a tool.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    "Your Internet is like a tube and you're clogging it, you know what I'm sayin'?"
    I'd save my breath, Anon. It's a slow and tried weeding process....
    Only thing is, half of the fun being a mod at any site is lurking in the support channel and seeing what the craziest problem/people comes up. Or the ones that would never in their lives think about glancing over the rules/FAQ before uploading something. Funniest one I remember was a guy at T-I posting a review and touting we could never find his real nick. A minute and a couple google searches later, he was kicked Good times, good times.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by kingeater View Post
    Only thing is, half of the fun being a mod at any site is lurking in the support channel and seeing what the craziest problem/people comes up.
    Is that fun? That doesn't sound like it's fun.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Eh, it's entertaining 1% of the time, boring the other 99%. It's the same way that a really bad movie is entertaining. It can be so bad and batshit crazy its funny. Tis all.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    I believe it so therefore it is.
    Anyway I use the same logic with uk-t 2 having never been a member but still figuring out everyone there is a tool.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Ladies excepted.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Ladies excepted.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast