Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: This section is boring

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I didn't know it was a warm feeling. But when you think about it, it would feel pretty warm to have your tongue in someone else's rectum for extended periods of time.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    OP, forgive me in advance if you don't think what I am about to tell you is interesting, but two days ago I was banned from hdbits. I was banned because I had broken the promise I had given them. My promise was not to join their irc channel, yet two days ago I joined it, had a nice conversation with people, and after I left it, I was banned from the site.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    The BT section would be hot again if we made it invite only, and preferentially hard to get to. Then its members would be easily labeled as a tight-knit bunch of people with a common interest.

I wonder how no one has ever come up across this idea in the past...
    I remember Rart made a thread about that two years ago, back when I only lurked this place as a guest. You moved it to the lounge.

Combine an invite-only FST with megabyteme's "member levels" and we have a winner.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    The BT section would be hot again if we made it invite only, and preferentially hard to get to. Then its members would be easily labeled as a tight-knit bunch of people with a common interest.

I remember Rart made a thread about that two years ago, back when I only lurked this place as a guest. You moved it to the lounge.

Combine an invite-only FST with megabyteme's "member levels" and we have a winner.
    That has potential to rock.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    OP, forgive me in advance if you don't think what I am about to tell you is interesting, but two days ago I was banned from hdbits. I was banned because I had broken the promise I had given them. My promise was not to join their irc channel, yet two days ago I joined it, had a nice conversation with people, and after I left it, I was banned from the site.
    Ahem, this isn't the lounge.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post

You could also have some graffic artist come out with some special Sigs for e-peen rights too.
    Such as... FST Invited Member: Level 10. << You could even have different characters for different levels. Like Level 1 can have just pacman showing... level 2 could be pacman with the ghosts chasing him. etc.... you get the idea.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    cap87's Avatar wait, what?
    The lack of drama makes things kind of boring tbh.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Level 10 would be Donkey Kong.

Donkey-kong-clean.gif

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    More like pixel kong.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Level 10 should probably be Crysis 2, or whatever game holds the record for photorealistic graphics for the next three months.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast