Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This section is boring

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    The BT section becomes more boring everyday. Where are the new members who write interesting posts?
    Last edited by Polarbear; 06-12-2011 at 05:34 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    The BT section becomes more boring everyday. Where are the new members who write interesting posts?
    The older members (those who write most of the interesting posts) aren't posting in the BT section as frequently as they use to, some of them have even disappeared from the scene.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Teh n00b.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Because it's full of arrogants which they insult who are don't respect them or being philosopher with some sily judgments about someone they don't know about him anything except a few of numbers or random picutre ! Huh funny, so everyone just avoids to make a topic because mostly you'll get shit except who has a complain about his banned account or who want to put an advertisment for his own tracker.

p.s : This is my opinion so any fucking stupid want to quote this and trys to make fun I won't response to him.
    Last edited by Daniel_30; 06-12-2011 at 08:26 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_30 View Post
    Because it's full of arrogants which they insult who are don't respect them or being philosopher with some sily judgments about someone they don't know about him anything except a few of numbers or random picutre ! Huh funny, so everyone just avoids to make a topic because mostly you'll get shit except who has a complain about his banned account or who want to put an advertisment for his own tracker.

p.s : This is my opinion so any fucking stupid want to quote this and trys to make fun I won't response to him.
    Hmmm ... have you taken a good look at your own posts around here? It seems the only thing you've been doing is being rude in some kind of toddler-English
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

You're right , people tend to avoid asking different questions now !
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

A very intriguing fellow, you are.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    remember the time when 30-40 logged in members were browsing this section almost all the time? now you'll see less than 20 logged in members.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnobody View Post
    remember the time when 30-40 logged in members were browsing this section almost all the time? now you'll see less than 20 logged in members.
    At the time of this post 110 people (and maybe a bot?) are viewing this section.

It's just that certain people who were making 90% of drama in here are absent.
    Last edited by Hologram; 06-12-2011 at 12:39 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Translation: I don't want anything out of this site but invites with maybe a side order of people insincerely agreeing with everything I say.
    Also as I've attempted and obviously failed to make clear in the past , most any "insult" or "judgement" is done jokingly and even those that aren't well you must be a bloody idiot to truly care what anyone on an internet website says about you.

As for the original question ,I think the world has used up it's quotient of above average people and we are stuck with morons from here on in.
    Either that or there are too many foreigners.

No offense .

Also what kind of fucking idiot keeps track of how many people are currently browsing ?
    Again no offense to the idiot.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-12-2011 at 12:51 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast