Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i'm a new user looking for gospel piano education torrent resources

Hi Everybody )

I'm new here and i wonder , could there be some private trackers where some of rare gospel and neo-soul piano educational materials (except of what could be found on easy accessible torrent resources) could be found
    if anyone knows , please reply

Thanks in advance

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i think i have some in my ballbag, perhaps you could check?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    Not 100% sure I have searched for the right thing But Rutracker has a 2 dvd
    Ethel Caffie-Austin - Learn To Play Gospel Piano
    Site is open once a day for sign up. Suggest you use Google Chrome for its auto translate

and just noticed you have posted in the wrong section
    Last edited by stan; 06-15-2011 at 08:22 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    thank u Stan , but all of these kind could be easily found ))
    i'm looking for ...smth like gospelkeys ministry musician disc 4 , doobie powell neo soul etc
    as for wrong section ... as a new user I haven't found special "introduction" section so ...
    Last edited by mistertee; 06-16-2011 at 03:10 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mistertee View Post
    thank u Stan , but all of these kind could be easily found ))
    i'm looking for ...smth like gospelkeys ministry musician disc 4 , doobie powell neo soul etc
    as for wrong section ... as a new user I haven't found special "introduction" section so ...
    They are on pianosheets, all 4 of them.
    No luck for Doobie though.
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 06-16-2011 at 08:18 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Might be something on at http://imslp.org/ if you're looking for stuff that's public domain (most gospel music would be).
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Yeah , DeadPoet , i've got those disc 3 and disc 4 from pianosheets and they are both rip of disc 3 ...file named vol.3 broken , and file named vol.4 is correct version of that broken file vol.3
    i've repaired it with divfix utility ..i've sent a message to the uploader but he's not responding still..so am trying to find it somewhere else ))

anyway ...i've got my ears with me))) and all that materials is just good assistance and used for deeper understanding how everything works in modern gospel music)))
    Last edited by mistertee; 06-16-2011 at 10:01 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Would love to get me a B-3 and start learning to play some jazzy gospel. Only if I had a spare fifteen grand(guess I could always get a keyboard though that has great organ emulation, but I would rather have the real thing).

I'm jealous.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    The Hammond is one of the few keyboards that can't be emulated until today. The Nord or B4 by Native Instruments come very close but you can still easily hear the difference to a real organ.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    superpagla's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mistertee View Post
    Hi Everybody )

I'm new here and i wonder , could there be some private trackers where some of rare gospel and neo-soul piano educational materials (except of what could be found on easy accessible torrent resources) could be found
    if anyone knows , please reply
    Thanks in advance
    Here is the Tracker....Now search invite yourself....PianoSheets.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast