Page 1 of 38 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: So which fucking retarded prick is it?

Last edited by KFlint; 06-19-2011 at 04:06 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Maybe you need lessons on communication if your feelings of being misunderstood make you cry all the time.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Hahahaha... did I mention how intellectually stunted you appear to be?

Crying... FFS! How come this one site seems to have been infested with people like you? It's like you're all attracted to each other... comparisons with lemmings come to mind...

Still I suppose I should show some compassion for those who are less than capable of understanding other people... it's simple really... I don't feel any need to be nice towards people like you... I don't feel any need to want to make friends with people like you... I've pissed away 44 years on this planet trying to be nice, to be understanding, and to be fair... to be respectful and considerate of the thoughts and feelings of others... and in return I got shat all over by people just like you... so don't expect me to care about anything you think or feel, or about your obvious lack of intellect, or about whether you're clever enough to understand that whatever you think of me is absolutely of no fucking consequence at all to me... you're a blip upon the face of the planet who will die just like all of the rest of humanity, leaving behind you fuck all of consequence... you're a complete irrelevance to me. Just as I and my opinions should be a complete irrelevance to you.

How much more clearly would you like to me communicate my utter and very well founded contempt for people, to you?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post

Fixed.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Yeah, yeah, yeah... now is anyone going to have the bollocks to actually admit that they were the dumb SOB who moved a thread that wasn't about filesharing, into the filesharing forum?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Yeah, yeah, yeah... now is anyone going to have the bollocks to actually admit that they were the dumb SOB who moved a thread that wasn't about filesharing, into the filesharing forum?
    I cannot tell a lie. It was I who cut down your cherry tree. I move threads all the time. I'm wacky like that.

Now what the fuck are you gonna do about it, mong?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    I could be wrong. But my guess is that he'll continue to wet his pants like the little bitch that he is.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Maybe start a war with westerners because of his lack of political understanding?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

9. Lounge   -   #9
    I cannot tell a lie. It was I who cut down your cherry tree. I move threads all the time. I'm wacky like that.

What kind of mong assumes that I had any intention of doing anything?

Maybe I'm just asking the question so that the person who did it can be shown up as a cunt, who doesn't even understand that Uploading != filesharing and who therefore shouldn't be given any powers on a filesharing site...

What is it with all of you anyway... why do you need every simple point to be explained to you? Are you all challenged in someway... is that what this board is... a gathering place for the mentally challenged?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1

What kind of mong assumes that I had any intention of doing anything?

Maybe I'm just asking the question so that the person who did it can be shown up as a cunt, who doesn't even understand that Uploading != filesharing and who therefore shouldn't be given any powers on a filesharing site...

What is it with all of you anyway... why do you need every simple point to be explained to you? Are you all challenged in someway... is that what this board is... a gathering place for the mentally challenged?
    You're doing it right now for fuck sake.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

Page 1 of 38 123411 ... LastLast