Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supernova?

hello
    been using supernova a couple of days now ,seems ok,just wondering is it safe to get files from here or not,if not where is another good sites.
    cheers

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    in my opinion, bittorent (and associated sites) are not safe at all
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    to quote what i was told a while ago "Yes suprnova is perfectly safe and whoever says it isnt tell them to go fuckthemselves" I havent had any problems with the site at all.

side note this is just for general protection but if u have a firewall i would set it to block all the ips that the kazza lite blocker blocks just search the froum for the ways to do it is in the faq pinned topics.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@11 November 2003 - 14:23
    Bit-torrent is no more dangerous than using kazaa lite

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III+10 November 2003 - 18:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DVD PIRATE III @ 10 November 2003 - 18:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@11 November 2003 - 14:23
    Bit-torrent is no more dangerous than using kazaa lite [/b][/quote]
    so true. i use suprnova and i had no problems with it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I agree it is safe as kazaa.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III+11 November 2003 - 02:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DVD PIRATE III @ 11 November 2003 - 02:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@11 November 2003 - 14:23
    Bit-torrent is no more dangerous than using kazaa lite [/b][/quote]
    and i don&#39;t use k-lite cos it&#39;s too unsafe

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Neither do I since theres too much fake files ,screechy mp3s etc..
    Fastracker Network is the home to fake files and screechy mp3s

Edit3rd Gen Noob - just a thought ..tell me your not a ES5 fanboy...lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    well, by the time u understand that klite can block ips, people will have learned that u can import ips to ur firewall. this makes the bittorrent dling experience and the klite experience equaly safe. cuz in klite, they can see the files ur sharing, if ur dumb. but in bittorrent, unless ur seeding everything u have on ur comp, which is a lot, they they can&#39;t find wat your sharing. i&#39;m not saying you should not seed, but if they find u dling a file, they can only go through that port in ur internet to see wat u have. klite shows everything to everyone who searches. but of course, taht is if they can break through ur firewall.

so don&#39;t worry, if u got firewall with ips, and peerguardian, it&#39;s just as safe as klite, maybe even more

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@11 November 2003 - 04:41
    Edit3rd Gen Noob - just a thought ..tell me your not a ES5 fanboy...lol
    nope, not at all...always thought there was something dodgy about that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast