Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2128293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by superdupe View Post
    Does anyone know where I can download (or watch online for free) season 5 of Thronecast, the world's only official follow-on show for Game of Thrones?
    I found a lot of them on Youtube.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #302
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Does anyone know where I can download (or watch online for free) season 5 of Thronecast, the world's only official follow-on show for Game of Thrones?
    I found a lot of them on Youtube.
    Were they full episodes of season 5? I search youtube everyday (usually several times a day in case they get uploaded & deleted it quickly), but have only seen old episodes from previous seasons and brief clips from the current season

If you did manage to find full season 5 episodes, can you let me know what you searched on (I just search on 'thronecast' and sort the results by upload date, although previously I have also tried "throne cast" to cover the obvious misspelling).

3. Movies & TV   -   #303
    OK explain to me again why this in in Movies and TV and not Filesharing?

I only ask because there are windows in my car but I don't go to an auto dealer when I need my storms replaced.

Not sure if you mean my post, IdolEyes, but I couldn't see a Request thread when I joined a few days ago, but also I think the existence of this show is news worth knowing about for true GoT fans, but of course that is my personal opinion and others may disagree.

4. Movies & TV   -   #304
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Not sure if you mean my post, IdolEyes,
    Fair enough as I'm not sure that I mean anything.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Movies & TV   -   #305
    Battle of Hardhome.

keanu-woah.jpg

6. Movies & TV   -   #306
    Sort of redeemed the season although it's still annoying how some characters (Bran,Brienne,the Ironborn etc) have basically disappeared.
    Also not digging on how the Jorah plot line is being handled.

7. Movies & TV   -   #307
    Look forward to watching it, then. Hesitated in reading this wanting to avoid spoilers, but since tits are the only thing that have held my interest this season, I figured a screen cap of some nice shapely ones wouldn't be too invasive.

So, who gets 'em out this week?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Movies & TV   -   #308
    Sadly nobody but as I've recently read that Kathy Ireland runs a company worth 2 billion dollars and Jessica Alba runs a company worth one billion dollars whoever is in charge of stuff obviously isn't doing a very good job.

9. Movies & TV   -   #309
    Sadly nobody but as I've recently read that Kathy Ireland runs a company worth 2 billion dollars and Jessica Alba runs a company worth one billion dollars whoever is in charge of stuff obviously isn't doing a very good job.
    Sure, I'd look at 'em if they were to show 'em off.

Wait...we are letting women run companies?!!! What's next, actually counting their votes?!!!

One of the best (unintentional?) lines I've read in a while.

To this day, it remains the most profitable single edition of any magazine in the world, transforming bikini-clad models into sexy cash cows for Sports Illustrated.
    From the article Idol was talking about regarding Kathy Ireland.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-01-2015 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Movies & TV   -   #310
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Last nights Thrones was sensational, easily the best of the series and makes me totally forgive the showrunners for fucking up Dorne and the sand snake girls.

yo