Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: is punishment to hard...?

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Use soap, don't forget to wash behind the ears.
    Post of the day goes to Cabalo!

Thank you and KFlint for telling us the story behind Swepsycho's greatness. I wasn't familiar with it.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    dont joke wid me cabalo...i rly hope i get remove disable privs cos am trusted n he understood all wrong... i trade swedvdr acc+mail for f**... but swedvdr ban acc cos he is israeli..i never scam i nver take back.... rly hope u can mayby look in this cos i rly ned remove... if u wanna ask things...plz u can..

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    i trade swedvdr acc+mail for f**
    Where is OlegL? Getting laid was never simpler.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    dont joke wid me cabalo...i rly hope i get remove disable privs cos am trusted n he understood all wrong... i trade swedvdr acc+mail for f**... but swedvdr ban acc cos he is israeli..i never scam i nver take back.... rly hope u can mayby look in this cos i rly ned remove... if u wanna ask things...plz u can..
    If you still wish to discuss this, you should probably use the report section.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    You still need to trade stuff? Looking at your past threads here I can imagine you have pretty much anything necessary to get the content you want.

What's the point?
    Last edited by KFlint; 06-21-2011 at 08:45 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    So for sure his infraction wasn't related to some miscommunication? Why does it seem liked he learned ebonics from a chinese professor?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Somewhere,probably a basement, a slightly mental troll is smiling contentedly.
    It would warm the cockles of the coldest heart if anyone knew what a cockle was.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-21-2011 at 09:40 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe! Free Swe!*

*Apparently the total number of protestors is not allowed to be over 100.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-22-2011 at 12:59 AM. Reason: More protestors came to join
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    *Apparently the total number of protestors is not allowed to be over 100.
    The forum saw it coming.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Closed.

"Rule 14 - Mod/Admin Decisions
    Decisions of the Administrators or Moderators ARE NOT up for public discussion or questioning and any such discussion or questioning will not be tolerated. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator by means of a Private Message (PM) or a thread created in the Report Section."
    Last edited by Skiz; 06-22-2011 at 05:36 AM.

yo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123