Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: is punishment to hard...?

Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

Arrow

wat am asking about...guys...is disabled privs...is to hard punishment in torrents section..? ok i think is ok if u get warned wid disabled privs...mayby week..? but everybody disabled privs long time for many year...u think is to long no..?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    When the staff give "permanent" disabled privileges, it's usually for a good reason.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I could share my opinion if only I knew what you just said. Well, this will be my response according to what I think you said.

The officer's testimony that sexual intercourse was taking place between the driver and passenger of a moving vehicle is subject to his credibility of being able to make that observation. There's a good chance that he doesn't recall if the windows were tinted. If he isn't able to answer quickly in claiming the windows were not tinted, you can assert that you have tinted windows and it wouldn't be possible to determine exactly what movements were happening in the car. From that you point you simply state that as far as you can tell, the passenger was grabbing something from the back seat.

I wouldn't overdo it on arguing against the speeding charge, the court may be a bit homophobic and rather not believe that intercourse took place, but they'll still want to rake in some income off the charges.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    wat am asking about...guys...is disabled privs...is to hard punishment in torrents section..? ok i think is ok if u get warned wid disabled privs...mayby week..? but everybody disabled privs long time for many year...u think is to long no..?
    Wat duz this haf 2 do wit bitTorrent?
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    @anon wat members was punish so hard permenent...? :S @idol m8 cos u get disabled privs from bittorrent...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I would suggest maybe Everything Related to the Bored instead.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    thx idol man...but is related in torrent this..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Iz not.Ask someone who nose before the thread is ignobly moved for u.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you jab your modem's power cable with a sharp metal needle while it's turned on, the problem resolves itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    What happens when some1 get Disable Prev?
    Gone for Infinite Period

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast