Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: revolt question...

Mokhtar's Avatar Lord of Pharaoh
    revolt is dead,, users join act like thing to be the elite of torrent. so site dead for a very long time. nothing interesting happens there and ppl dont even get invites to leet trackers no more.
    it is fail like skittles tracker is. waste no time there, i just keep acc alive.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokhtar View Post
    ppl dont even get invites to leet trackers no more.
    They don't?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Is there a section promoting political activism or something? Or does the revolution theme just an excuse for a forum with no purpose?
    it's nothing more than a red style sheet with the occasional che guevara image

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    revolt is dead,, users join act like thing to be the elite of torrent. so site dead for a very long time. nothing interesting happens there and ppl dont even get invites to leet trackers no more.
    it is fail like skittles tracker is. waste no time there, i just keep acc alive.
    No offense but I'm going out on a limb here and suggesting that you are more the problem than the solution.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    @mohtar if u dont need acc mayby give to somebody who ned this..? also why u dont get invites to good tracker wat happend..? @idol are u member or u only speak wat u belive again..?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    revolt is dead,, users join act like thing to be the elite of torrent. so site dead for a very long time. nothing interesting happens there and ppl dont even get invites to leet trackers no more. it is fail like skittles tracker is. waste no time there, i just keep acc alive.
    So as you say the site is dead, why keep the account active? Is it you are one of the ones who think you are elite by having membership there? Honestly, I am trying to figure out why a person would keep an account active to a place they obviously think is a waste for others to join....
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    waste no time there, i just keep acc alive.
    I see a contradiction here.

Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    @mohtar if u dont need acc mayby give to somebody who ned this..?
    Namely you, right Swe?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1
    So as you say the site is dead, why keep the account active? Is it you are one of the ones who think you are elite by having membership there? Honestly, I am trying to figure out why a person would keep an account active to a place they obviously think is a waste for others to join....
    Wasn't revolt just a forum with very little amount of torrents, like it's more focused on Bit-Torrent discussions than actual torrents?
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 06-27-2011 at 05:52 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Judging from the review, the torrent amount part is correct.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    revolt's staff is to blame for it being completely dead the past 4 years by them extremely limiting invites and never opening signups and even when they did, they purged 99% of the new members because they posted twice in 1 day. now, not only does it have barely any torrents (which was never the point), but there's very little being discussed at all, aside from bittorrent

ninja edit: it looks like my revolt account has been disabled, even though i accessed it in the past month or so. gosh, those revolt folks sure work fast they do! i wonder what i'll do now w/o my dead warez torrents and expired pr0n pws

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast