Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: iTs help

I was busy for few months so no time for torrenting. but If its 60, then my account is gone.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    it won't be gone, if you want to resume your activity you can go to IRC and ask to be re-enabled
    can't you check it yourself, try logging in? or you forgot how to pass fake page?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverMan View Post
    it won't be gone, if you want to resume your activity you can go to IRC and ask to be re-enabled
    Unless they delete accounts. In that case, that's it (although the trend in torrenting is never to delete anything, so it's probably not the case).

Next time you have to take a two or three-month vacation, you can go to IRC and ask them to disable your account, citing that reason. Normally, disabled accounts are left untouched.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Try gettng it re-enabled on:
    irc.bend.me.uk
    #its.support

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    woops i just forgot about this thread..

I have deleted all of my old mails and yes i do not remember the secret word now, so can't check if its still enabled or not. I will check on irc sometime later... actually, i am more interested in pedro's account, but they are asking for new invite to activate the account

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    InTheBasement's Avatar Poster
    Damn man, how many accounts did you get pruned already?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by rsrt View Post
    I have deleted all of my old mails and yes i do not remember the secret word now
    There's a certain JavaScript code you could use to get through, but I have no idea if it still works.

i am more interested in pedro's account, but they are asking for new invite to activate the account
    So does Waffles when you're banned due to your inviter being a trader or seller. I wonder, what's up with that, what do they want you to prove by requiring another invite to reinstant your previous account?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    don't know about staff activities. but my waffles inviter is very old member and reputed moderator. pedro's inviter is also very old member and uploader there. They can't be involved in trading and selling.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Didn't say your inviters were sellers or anything, was just commenting on that. Don't see the whole point of making you look for another invite when in your case, for example, the only thing you've apparently done wrong is being inactive for too long.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    InTheBasement's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    So does Waffles when you're banned due to your inviter being a trader or seller. I wonder, what's up with that, what do they want you to prove by requiring another invite to reinstant your previous account?
    I was disabled (not banned) on waffles because my inviter was a trader. They said to just find another invite because that was their policy to disable the whole tree.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast